1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Adoption of Final Agenda.
5. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
6. Proclamations and Recognitions:
a. Resolution Proclaiming April, 2015 as Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention Month in Albemarle County. (Brad Wentz, Child Protective Services Supervisor)
b. Proclamation Proclaiming May 2 as the 50th Anniversary of the Friends of the Jefferson Madison Regional Library. (Fran Feigert, President of the Friends)
7. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
8. Consent Agenda. (on next page)
9. To receive comments on Proposed Calendar Year 2015 Tax Rates for Real Property.
10. ZTA-2015-00001. Wireless Communications – FCC Mandated Changes. The Board of Supervisors intends to adopt an ordinance to amend Secs. 18-3.1, Definitions, and 18-5.1.40, Personal Wireless Service Facilities, of Chapter 18, Zoning, of the Albemarle County Code. This ordinance would implement recently published federal regulations (47 C.F.R. § 1.40001) by amending Secs. 18-3.1 and 18-5.1.40 by adding and amending definitions and regulations pertaining to the “collocation” of “transmission equipment” on “eligible support structures,” which must be approved by the County within 60 days unless the collocation would result in a “substantial change” to the physical dimensions of the eligible support structure; one such “substantial change” arises if the collocation would defeat the “concealment elements of the existing support structure,” a term defined in this ordinance that is not defined in 47 C.F.R. § 1.40001. This ordinance also would amend Sec. 18-5.1.40 by renaming and reorganizing the section, updating and clarifying terminology, amending the procedure to review collocations and replacements that would result in a substantial change (Tier I review with a special exception), and amending the procedures for application review and action, including the time by which applications shall be acted upon (not more than 60, 90, or 150 days, depending on the application). (Bill Fritz, Chief of Special Projects)
11. Belvedere Station Land Trust - Interpretation of Proffers 3.2 and 3.3. (Rebecca Ragsdale, Senior Permit Planner)
12. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
13. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
14. Adjourn to April 14, 2015, 3:00 p.m., Lane Auditorium.
FOR APPROVAL (action required):
8.1 Approval of Minutes: July 2, July 9, September 3 and September 10, 2014.
8.2 South Pantops - State Farm Boulevard Sidewalk. (Trevor Henry)
8.3 Resolution to accept road(s) in The Farms at Turkey Run Phase II into the State Secondary System of Highways (Scottsville Magisterial District). (Glenn Brooks)
FOR INFORMATION (no action required):
8.4 CPA-2013-01 Comprehensive Plan Update/Amendment. (Elaine Echols)
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO SPEAK AT PUBLIC HEARINGS ONLY
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|