1. Call to Order.
2. Work Session and Receive Public Comments: Establishment of Economic Development Program.
4. Call to Order.
5. Pledge of Allegiance.
6. Moment of Silence.
7. Adoption of Final Agenda.
Due to inclement weather to cancel all items on the agenda, with the exception of the consent agenda, to reschedule all public hearings to March 12, 2014, 6:00 p.m., and to reschedule all other items to March 5, 2014.
8. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
a. Proclamation Recognizing The Big Read 2014: True Grit, by Charles Portis.
10. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
11. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
12. SP-2013-00020. Chick-fil-A, Pantops (Sign #120). PROPOSAL: Drive thru lane for proposed retail building. ZONING CATEGORY/ GENERAL USAGE: Highway Commercial (HC); EC Entrance Corridor Overlay. SECTION: 24.2.2(12) Special Use Permit, which allows for drive-in windows serving or associated with permitted uses. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE: Urban Mixed Use retail, commercial services, office, and a mix of residential types (6.01 34 units/acre). LOCATION: Tax Map Parcel 78-55A2, located on northeast side of Route 250 East, across from the intersection with State Farm Boulevard. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rivanna.
13. ZMA-2013-00014. North Pointe Neighborhood Investments (Sign #115). PROPOSAL: Request to amend approved proffers from ZMA200000009 on property zoned Planned Development Mixed Commercial (PD-MC) zoning district which allows large-scale commercial uses; residential by special use permit (15 units/acre) uses. A maximum of 893 units on approximately 269 acres is approved by special use permit at a gross density of 3.31 units/acre. No new dwellings proposed. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: Yes. AIRPORT IMPACT AREA: Yes. FLOOD HAZARD OVERLAY: Yes. PROFFERS: Yes. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN: Urban Mixed Use (in Destination and Community Centers) retail, residential, commercial, employment, office, institutional, and open space; Urban Density Residential residential (6.01 34 units/ acre); supporting uses such as religious institutions, schools, commercial, office and service uses; Neighborhood Density Residential residential (3 6 units/acre) supporting uses such as religious institutions, schools and other small-scale non-residential uses; Privately Owned Open Space; Environmental Features privately owned recreational amenities and open space; floodplains, steep slopes, wetlands, and other environmental features; and Institutional civic uses, parks, recreational facilities, and similar uses on County-owned property. LOCATION: North of Proffit Road, east of Route 29 North, west of Pritchett Lane and south of the Rivanna River. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 03200000002000; 032000000020A0; 032000000020A1; 032000000020A2; 032000000020A3; 032000000029I0; 03200000002300; 032000000023A0; 032000000023B0; 032000000023C0; 032000000023D0; 032000000023E0; 032000000023F0; 032000000023G0; 032000000023H0; 032000000023J0; and 032000000022K0. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rivanna.
14. CPA-2013-01. Comprehensive Plan Update/Amendment. To receive comments on the Planning Commissions recommended draft Comprehensive Plan Amendment.
15. Update on InSync Adaptive Traffic Control System.
16. Boards and Commissions: Vacancies/Appointments.
17. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
18. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
19. Adjourn to February 19, 2014, 4:00 p.m., Lane Auditorium.
11.1 The Lofts at Meadowcreek - Resolution Supporting Virginia Development Housing Authority Financing for Mixed-Income Property.
11.2 Crozet Streetscape Phase II Project - Resolution supporting the temporary closure of Tabor Street (Route 691) during construction of improvement.
11.3 SUB-2013-035. Estes Park Final Plat Special Exception.
11.4 FY 2014 Budget Amendment and Appropriations.
11.5 ZMA-2012-035. Rivanna Village Resolution to authorize County Executive to sign application for zonng map amendment on behalf of County.
11.6 Copy of letter dated January 30, 2014 to Roger W. Ray, LS, Roger W. Ray & Assoc., Inc., from Francis H. MacCall, Principal Planner, re: LOD-2013-00020 OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCEL OF RECORD & DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS Tax Map 58, Parcel 41A (Property of AB Holdings of Charlottesville, LLC) Scottsville Magisterial District.
11.7 Copy of letter dated February 4, 2014 to Grant M. Bates, Kiwi Consultants, Ltd., from Ronald L. Higgins, Chief of Zoning/Deputy Zoning Administrator, re: OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCELs Tax Map, Parcel 032A0-01-0A-00800 (Property of Michael W. Worley) Rio Magisterial District.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO SPEAK AT PUBLIC HEARINGS ONLY
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|