1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Adoption of Final Agenda.
5. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
6. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
7. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
a. Digital Government Award.
b. Susan A. King, External Affairs Representative, Dominion Virginia Power.
c. Tom LaBelle, Division Chief for Volunteer Services.
9. TJ Regional Legislative Package, David Blount.
10. Thomas Jefferson Foundation, Inc. - Albemarle County Service Authority (ACSA) Jurisdictional Area Request (ACSA201300002).
11. Establishment of Economic Development Program.
12. Closed Meeting.
13. Certify Closed Meeting.
14. Boards and Commissions: Vacancies/Appointments.
1:30 p.m. - Public Hearing:
15. ZMA201300005 Piedmont Environmental Council (Signs # 55 & 56). PROPOSAL: Rezone 159.682 acres from PUD zoning district which allows residential development (3 – 34 units per acre), mixed with commercial, service and industrial uses, to RA zoning district which allows agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre in development lots) ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: No PROFFERS : No COMPREHENSIVE PLAN: Rural Areas – preserve and protect agricultural, forestal, open space, and natural, historic and scenic resources/ density (0.5 unit/acre in development lots) LOCATION: Pelham Road, approximately 1,800 feet from the intersection with Buck Mountain Road (Route 665).TAX MAP/PARCEL: 03000-00-00-03800 MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: White Hall.
16. Cash Proffer Policy.
17. Board-to-Board, Monthly Communications Report from School Board, School Board Chairman.
18. FY 13 General Fund Year End Financial Report.
19. Quarterly Capital Report.
20. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
21. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
22. Adjourn to November 13, 2013, 2:30 p.m.
7.1 Approval of Minutes: July 3 and July 25, 2013.
7.2 Blue Ridge Juvenile Detention Commission Service Agreement Amendment.
7.3 FY 2013 Budget Amendment and Appropriations.
7.4 FY 2014 Budget Amendment and Appropriations.
7.5 Set public hearing on proposed Ordinance to establish an Auxiliary Police Force.
7.6 FY 2014 1st Quarter Proffer Report and 2013 State Survey of Cash Proffers.
7.7 County Grant Application Report.
7.8 Project Based Vouchers: The Crossings at 4th and Preston.
7.9 Copy of letter dated October 8, 2013, from Ronald L. Higgins, Chief of Zoning/Deputy Zoning Administrator, to Michael Maupin, re: LOD-2013-00006 – OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCELs OF RECORD – Tax Map 56, Parcel 76 (property of Charles W. Maupin, III, Ruby A. M. Debham & Michael Dean Maupin c/o Michael Maupin) White Hall Magisterial District.
7.10 Copy of letter dated October 10, 2013, from Sarah D. Baldwin, Senior Planner, to Lewis D. Pound, re: LOD-2013-00009 – OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCEL OF RECORD & DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS – Tax Map 75, Parcel 43, Samuel Miller Magisterial District.
7.11 Copy of letter dated October 10, 2013, from Sarah D. Baldwin, Senior Planner, to Kathleen Morgan Klumpp, Trustee, re: LOD-2013-00010 – OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCEL OF RECORD & DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS – Tax Map 102, Parcel 19C, Scottsville Magisterial District.
7.12 November 2013 VDOT Charlottesville Residency Monthly Report for Albemarle County.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO SPEAK AT PUBLIC HEARINGS ONLY
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|