1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Adoption of Final Agenda.
5. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
6. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
7. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
a. GFOA Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting for FY12.
b. Kelly Okken, Albemarle’s Purchasing Agent, awarded the Virginia Association of Governmental Purchasing (VAGP) Manager of the Year Award.
c. Lauren Eddy, National Certified Election and Voter Registration Administrator.
9. Albemarle County Debt Financing – 2013.
10. Virginia Tourism Development Financing Program - Tourism Zone Ordinance (continued from September 4, 2013).
11. Extending High Speed Internet Service to Rural Areas.
12. Closed Meeting.
13. Certify Closed Meeting.
14. Boards and Commissions: Vacancies/Appointments.
1:30 p.m. - Public Hearings:
15. FY 14 Budget Amendment and Appropriations.
16. Career Firefighters Serving as Volunteers Within the Same Jurisdiction.
17. FY15 VDoT Revenue Sharing Program Participation.
18. VDoT Monthly Report, Joel DeNunzio.
19. JAUNT Annual Report, Donna Shaunesey.
20. Stormwater Regulations – Work Session #4 (Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) Program and Total Maximum Daily Loads (TMDLs).
21. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
22. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
23. Adjourn to 1:00 p.m., October 9, 2013.
7.1 Approval of Minutes: July 3, 2013.
7.2 Proclamation recognizing October 2013 as Disability Employment Awareness Month.
7.3 Resolution recognizing Oct. 5, 2013 as Local AIDS Walk.
7.4 Proclamation recognizing October 2013 as Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
7.5 SDP-2013-025. Cascadia Final Site Plan Variations.
7.6 Community Advisory Council Appointment Procedures.
7.7 Memorandum of Understanding Between the County of Albemarle and the Economic Development Authority of Albemarle County, Virginia.
7.8 Amendments to Economic Development Authority (EDA) Rules and Procedures.
7.9 FY 13 Budget Amendment and Appropriations.
7.10 Rivanna Solid Waste Authority (RSWA) Service Agreements.
7.11 Lewis & Clark Exploratory Center Loan Extension.
7.12 Board-to-Board, October, 2013 Monthly Communications Report from School Board, School Board Chairman.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO SPEAK AT PUBLIC HEARINGS ONLY
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|