1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Adoption of Final Agenda.
5. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
a. GFOA Award, Leslie Beauregard.
b. Monticello – 25th Anniversary as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Ann Taylor.
7. Board Discussion on Police Firing Range.
8. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
9. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
9:45 a.m. - Public Hearings:
10. SP-2012-00013. Kenridge (Sign #48&49). PROPOSED: Amendment to SP2009-06 to change the approved conditions. Modification to conditions to allow changes to the exterior building materials. Approved uses remain unchanged. ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: CO Commercial Office - offices, supporting commercial and service uses; and residential use by special use permit (15 units/acre). SECTION: 23.2.2(9) R-15 residential-15 units/acre. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: Yes. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Office Service - office uses, regional scale research, limited production and marketing activities, supporting commercial, lodging and conference facilities, and residential (6.01-34 units/acre) and Rural Areas - preserve and protect agricultural, forestal, open space, and natural, historic and scenic resources/ density (.5 unit/acre in development lots) in Neighborhood 7. LOCATION: North side of Ivy Road (Route 250 West across from Birdwood Golf Course). Approximately 1/2 mile west of the intersection of Ivy Road and the 29/250 By-pass. TAX MAP/PARCELS: 60K/A1, A2, B1, B2, B3, 60K/1-47, 49-61. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Samuel Miller.
11. SP-2012-00023. Faith Christian Center International (Sign #67). PROPOSAL: Amendment of SP200700029 to increase day care attendance from 50 to 120. ZONING: RA -- Rural Areas: agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre). SECTION: 10.2.2.7, Day care, child care or nursery facility (reference 5.1.06). ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: Yes. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN: Rural Areas - preserve and protect agricultural, forestal, open space, and natural, historic and scenic resources/ density (0.5 unit/acre). LOCATION: 2184 Richmond Rd. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 078000000047A0. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Scottsville.
10:30 a.m. - Discussion/Action Items:
12. PROJECT: SP-2011-00002. Castle Hill Cider (Signs #30&32). (Deferred from January 16, 2013)
13. FY 2011-2012 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR), David Foley.
Access Albemarle: Revenue and Taxation System.
(Moved to consent agenda.)
15. Community Development Work Program.
16. Closed Meeting.
17. Certify Closed Meeting.
18. Boards and Commissions:
1:30 p.m. - Presentations:
19. Board-to-Board, Monthly Communications Report from School Board, School Board Chairman.
20. Economic Vitality Action Plan Quarterly Update.
21. Quarterly Capital Projects Status Report, February 2013.
22. Court Study Results.
23. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
a. Noise Ordinance, Ken Boyd.
b. Long Range Transportation Plan, Dennis Rooker.
24. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
a. Update on status of solid waste.
b. Board retreat – summer/fall.
9.1 Approval of Minutes: November 7, December 12, and 13(A), 2012.
9.2 Authorize County Executive to sign agreements with Jefferson-Madison Regional Library.
9.3 Resolution to Appoint Shawn Maddox as Assistant Fire Marshal.
9.4 SDP-2012-00067. Houchens/Verizon Britts Tier II Personal Wireless Facility.
9.5 Ordinance to Adopt and Approve an Addendum to the January 20, 1984 Agreement By and Among the County of Albemarle, Virginia, the City of Charlottesville, Virginia and the Rector and Visitors of the University of Virginia for the Funding and Operation of the Emergency Communications Center. The Addendum would revise the funding formula for allocating the ECC’s operating and capital improvement costs.
9.6 Resolution to accept road(s) in Fray’s Mill Subdivision into the State Secondary Road System.
9.7 FY 2013 Budget Amendment and Appropriations.
9.8 ACE; Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services grant for easement acquisition.
9.9 Resolution to Approve Travel Reimbursement Policy for Board of Supervisors’ Members.
9.10 ZTA 2012-0012 - Critical Slopes; cost of revising critical slopes regulations.
9.11 FY 13 General Fund Second Quarter Report and Revised FY 13 Revenue Projections Report.
9.12 County Grants Application Report.
9.13 FY 2013 Second Quarter Cash and Non-Cash Proffer Report.
9.14 Copy of Albemarle County Service Authority Comprehensive Annual Financial Report for Fiscal Year Ended June 30, 2012 (on file in Clerk's office).
9.15 VDOT – Culpeper District, Monthly Report for Albemarle County, February, 2013.
9.16. Access Albemarle: Revenue and Taxation System.
NEW: CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO SPEAK AT PUBLIC HEARINGS
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|