1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Adoption of Final Agenda.
5. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
a. Reaccreditation Certificate – Police Department.
7. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
8. Consent Agenda (on next page).
9:30 a.m. - Public Hearing:
9. Field School of Charlottesville’s Lease for part of the Old Crozet School. To consider amending the lease with the Field School of Charlottesville for a portion of the old Crozet Elementary School, property located at 1408 Crozet Avenue, Crozet, Virginia 22932 (Parcels 05600-00-00-06100 and 05600-00-00-06200), by adding 1,193 square feet to the leased space effective November 7, 2012.
10. 9:45 a.m. - 2013 TJPD Legislative Program, David Blount, Legislative Liaison.
11. 10:00 a.m. - Update on Public Safety Training Center – Phase 1 Police Firearms Range.
12. 10:45 a.m. - Fire/Rescue Overtime.
13. 11:10 a.m. - Capital Project Contingency.
14. 11:30 a.m. - FY 12 General Fund Year End Financial Report.
15. 11:50 a.m. - CACVB Marketing Plan Update.
16. Closed Meeting.
17. Certify Closed Meeting.
18. Boards and Commissions: Vacancies/Appointments.
19. 1:45 p.m. - Board-to-Board, Monthly Communications Report from School Board, School Board Chairman.
20. 2:00 p.m. - Rivanna Snapshop, Rivanna River Basin Commission, Leslie Middleton.
21. 2:15 p.m. - Work Sessions:
a. ZTA-2012-00012. Critical Slopes.
b. Five Year Financial Plan – General Fund.
22. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
23. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
24. Adjourn to November 8, 2012, 2:30 p.m., Room 241.
8.1 Approval of Minutes: September 21, 2012.
8.2 Road Improvement Priorities for Virginia’s Working Draft FY 2012-2019 Six Year Improvements Program (SYIP).
8.3 FY 2013 Budget Amendment and Appropriations.
8.4 FY 11/12 ACE Appraisals and Easement Acquisitions.
8.5 Resolution to Participate in the FY 2014 VDOT Revenue Sharing Program.
8.6 County Sidewalk Construction Program Projects – VDOT Project Administration Agreement.
8.7 Old Trail Block 13 - Special exception to waive overlot grading plan standards for driveways.
8.8 SDP-2012-00058. Charlottesville High School Field Lighting – Zoning Ordinance Waiver.
8.9 Authorize County Executive to sign Dominion Power Easement Across County Property at Darden Towe Park.
8.10 SUB-2012-00038 Westlake Hills. Special Exception to Authorize Disturbance of Critical Slopes.
8.11 FY 2013 1st Quarter Cash and Non-Cash Proffer Report and FY 2012 State Survey of Cash Proffers.
8.12 Overview of November 12, 2012 Animal Summit to be held at the McIntire Road Albemarle County Office Building.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|