1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Adoption of Final Agenda.
a. Proclamation recognizing September 2011 as Truancy Month.
b. Proclamation recognizing October 2011 as Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
6. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
7. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
9:30 a.m. – Public Hearings:
8. SP-2011-00012. Locally Grown Festival (Signs #62&64). PROPOSAL: Special Use Permit to allow a one-time music event for a maximum of 700 people between the hours of 1-9 p.m. in the fall of 2011. ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: RA Rural Areas - agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre in development lots). SECTION: 10.2.2.42 Temporary events sponsored by local nonprofit organizations. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: RA Rural Areas - agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre in development lots). LOCATION: 5152 Mount Juliet Farm, approximately one-half mile northwest of junction with White Hall Road (810). TAX MAP/PARCEL: 040000000026A1. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: White Hall.
9. ZMA-2011-00004. Albemarle Place Proffer Amendment (Signs #66&67). PROPOSAL: Request to amend proffers on property zoned NMD which allows residential (3 – 34 units/acre) mixed with commercial, service and industrial uses. No new dwellings or change in residential density proposed. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: Yes. PROFFERS: Yes. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN: Designated Urban Mixed Use (in Destination Center) – retail, residential, commercial, employment, office, institutional, and open space; Urban Mixed Use (in areas around Centers) – commercial and retail uses that are not accommodated in Centers; and Commercial Mixed Use – commercial, retail, employment uses, with supporting residential, office, or institutional uses. LOCATION: Northwest corner Hydraulic Road (Rt. 743) and Seminole Trail (US 29) in Neighborhood 1. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 061W0-03-00-019A0, 061W0-03-00-019B0, 061W0-03-00-02300, 061W0-03-00-02400, 061W0-03-00-02500. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Jack Jouett.
10. FY 2011 Budget Amendment and Appropriations.
10:30 a.m. – Action Items:
11. 10:30 a.m. - Local Climate Action Planning Process (LCAPP) Final Report.
12. 10:50 a.m. - Cool Counties Climate Stabilization Declaration Resolution.
13. 11:10 a.m. – CIP allocation for FY12 VDOT Revenue Sharing Program.
14. 11:25 a.m. – Review of County Grant Approval Process.
15. Closed Meeting.
16. Certify Closed Meeting.
17. Boards and Commissions: Vacancies/Appointments.
1:30 p.m. – Presentation:
18. 1:30 p.m. - PVCC Annual Report, Dr. Frank Friedman.
19. 1:45 p.m. - VDoT Updates, Bypass Milestones, Jim Utterback.
2:15 p.m. – Action Items:
20. 2:15 p.m. - Albemarle County 2012 Legislative Priorities.
21. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
22. Adjourn to September 13, 2011, 4:00 p.m.
7.1 Approval of Minutes: February 25, March 3, March 30, May 11, June 1, June 2, June 30, July 6, and July 27, 2011.
7.2 FY 2012 Budget Amendment and Appropriations.
7.3 Resolution to accept road(s) in Old Trail Creekside Subdivision into the State Secondary System of Highways.
7.4 FY 12/13 Operating and Capital Budget Calendar.
7.5 Fiscal Year 2012 Region Ten Community Services Performance Contract.
7.6 Set public hearing on ACSA-2011-00003, Arlin Martin -- Request to amend the Albemarle County Service Authority Jurisdictional Area for water service.
7.7 Resolution to amend and readopt the Albemarle County Purchasing Manual.
7.8 Set public hearing to consider amending the Water Protection Ordinance.
7.9 Cancel September 14, 2011 regular night meeting.
7.10 Downtown Crozet Stormwater Wetlands Project.
7.11 Board-to-Board Report for September 2011, A monthly report from the Albemarle County School Board to the Albemarle County Board of Supervisors.
7.12 Copy of letter dated August 3, 2011 from Ronald L. Higgins, Chief of Zoning/Deputy Zoning Administrator, to Brian S. Ray, c/o Roger W. Ray & Associates, Inc., re: OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCELS AND DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS – Tax Map 121, Parcels 51, 52 and 54 (property of Meadow Farm, LLC) Scottsville Magisterial District.
7.13 Copy of letter dated August 8, 2011 from Francis H. MacCall, Senior Planner, to Brian S. Ray, c/o Roger W. Ray & Associates, Inc., re: LOD-2011-0007 - OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCEL OF RECORD – Tax Map 91, Parcel 12 (property of Galaxie, LLC) Scottsville Magisterial District.
7.14 Albemarle County Monthly VDoT Report, September 2011.
7.15 Midyear Update on Community Development Work Program.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|