1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
a. Steve Sellers, Chief of Police.
5. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
6. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
7. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
9:30 a.m. – Presentations:
8. 9:30 a.m. - Board-to-Board, Monthly Communications Report from School Board, Steve Koleszar, School Board Chairman.
9. 9:45 a.m. - Target Industry Study.
10. 10:15 a.m. - Update on Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response (SAFER) Grant.
11. 10:30 a.m. – Update on Volunteer Incentive Program (VIP).
10:45 a.m. – Public Hearings:
12. FY11 Budget Amendment and Appropriations.
13. To consider entering into a lease with the Lewis and Clark Exploratory Center for office space in the McIntire County Office Building.
14. To consider granting a cable easement to CenturyLink within the Boulders Road public right-of-way, owned by the County (TMP 03200-00-00-005C3).
11:15 a.m. – Action Items:
15. Little Keswick School, Request for Exception (WPO 17-308).
16. Adoption of 2011 Redistricting Guidelines.
16a. Resolution Supporting the Implementation of the Community Water Plan.
17. Closed Meeting.
18. Certify Closed Meeting.
19. Boards and Commissions:
20. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
Recess and Reconvene at 6:00 p.m.
21. Call to Order.
22. Pledge of Allegiance.
23. Moment of Silence.
24. Proclamation recognizing the 17th Annual Virginia Festival of the Book.
25. PUBLIC HEARING to receive comments on the County Executive’s FY 2011/2012 Recommended Budget.
26. Adjourn to March 3, 2010, 3:00 p.m., Room 241.
7.1 Approval of Minutes: March 17(A), March 31, August 4, September 1, October 12(A), October 13(A), October 13(N), November 10(A), November 11(A), and December 13, 2010.
7.2 Board Policy Related to Volunteer Fire Rescue Funding.
7.3 Hillsdale Drive Extension Project.
7.4 Towncenter Drive Road Name Change.
7.5 Resolution Supporting a Certificate of Public Need for a Nursing Home Facility in the County of Albemarle, Virginia.
7.6 Copy of letter dated January 28, 2011 from Francis H. MacCall, Senior Planner, to James W. Sams, re: LOD-2010-00013 – OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCEL OF RECORD & DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS – Tax Map 122, Parcel 33 (Property of The MARION LEE SAMS FAMILY TRUST) - Scottsville Magisterial District.
7.7 Copy of letter dated February 9, 2011 from Ronald L. Higgins, Chief of Zoning/Deputy Zoning Administrator, to Barracks Road Land Trust, c/o Dr. Charles W. Hurt, Trustee, re: OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS – Tax Map 60, Parcel 68 (Property of Barracks Road Land Trust) - Jack Jouett Magisterial District.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|