1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
a. Thomas McQueeney – Economic Development Authority.
5. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
6. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
7. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
9:30 a.m. – Presentations
8. Quarterly Updates:
a. Albemarle County Service Authority, Gary O’Connell.
b. Rivanna Water and Sewer Authority, Tom Frederick.
9. Update from Chiefs, Chief Tim Cersley, ACFRAB.
10. Update on ACE Program and Conservation Easements, Ches Goodall.
10:30 a.m. - Public Hearings:
11. Downtown Crozet Streetscape Right-of-Way Dedications. Pursuant to Virginia Code § 15.2-1800(B), the Board will consider dedicating portions of two parcels along Crozet Avenue (Rte 240), consisting of .087 acres of TMP 56A2-01-18 and .096 acres of TMP 56A2-01-19, to the Virginia Department of Transportation necessary for improvements to Crozet Avenue as part of the Downtown Crozet Streetscape Project.
12. The Old Crozet School Arts Lease Agreement for Part of the Old Crozet Elementary School. Pursuant to Virginia Code § 15.2-1800(B), the Board will consider renewing the lease with the Old Crozet School Arts for a portion of the old Crozet Elementary School property, located at 1408 Crozet Avenue, Crozet, Virginia 22932 (Parcels 05600-00-00-06100 and 05600-00-00-06200), for use as a private school.
13. FY 2010 Budget Amendment.
14. ZTA-2010-00001. Industrial Uses. Amend Sec. 27.2.2, By special use permit, of Chapter 18, Zoning, of the Albemarle County Code. This ordinance would amend Sec. 27.2.2 by adding as uses permitted by special use permit in the Light Industry (LI) zoning district all of those uses permitted by right in the Heavy Industry (HI) zoning district that are not otherwise permitted by right in the LI zoning district.
11:15 a.m. - Work Session:
15. Development Review Process Improvements: Subdivisions and Site Plans.
16. Closed Meeting.
17. Certify Closed Meeting.
18. Boards and Commissions:
2:00 a.m. - Work Session:
19. Albemarle County Economic Development Action Plan.
20. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
7.1 Approval of Minutes: March 10(A) and April 22, 2010.
7.2 Road Name Change of Woodpecker Way to Raven Stone Road.
7.3 FY 2010/11 Resolution of Appropriations.
7.4 VDoT Revenue Sharing Program Application, FY 2010/11 Resolution.
7.5 Authorize County Executive to execute Interoperable Emergency Communications Planning Grant (IECPG) Resolution.
7.6 Petty Cash Resolution to Amend Petty Cash Fund for the Sheriff’s Office.
7.7 Virginia Retirement System (VRS) Plan Changes - Authorize Pick-up of Employee's Contribution.
7.8 Resource Management Update - 1st Quarter Calendar Year 2010.
7.9 2009 Website Annual Report/Return on Investment Analysis.
7.10 Virginia Department of Transportation June Monthly Report.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|