PROPOSED PROCEDURE FOR PROCESSING OPEN SPACE AGREEMENTS
1) The Property owner(s) meet with the Assessor’s Office to prepare an initial draft of the Open-Space Use Agreement.
2) The Department of Community Development verifies that the parcel(s) meet the Comprehensive Plan for Open Space.
3) The County Attorney reviews as to proper form.
4) The owner(s) sign the proposed Agreement.
5) The County Executive signs the proposed Agreement.
6) The signed agreement is returned to County Attorney for recordation in Circuit Court Clerk’s Office.
Return to exec summary