1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
5. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
6. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
7. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
9:45 a.m. - Informational Items
8. Virginia Department of Forestry Annual Presentation, Nelson Shaw.
9. Martha Jefferson Hospital Presentation on New Hospital Construction.
10. Board-to-Board, Monthly Communications Report from School Board, School Board Chairman.
11. Quarterly Updates
a. Albemarle County Service Authority, Gary Fern.
b. Rivanna Water and Sewer Authority, Tom Frederick.
12. Bright Stars Annual Report, Charity Haines.
13. Climate Change Protection Program Update, Sarah Temple.
14. Historical Overview of the Comprehensive Plan Video, David Benish.
15. Closed Meeting.
16. Certify Closed Meeting.
17. Boards and Commissions:
2:00 p.m. – Transportation Matters
18. a. VDoT Monthly Report.
b. Transportation Matters not Listed on the Agenda.
2:30 a.m. - Action Items
19. Update on Status of Crozet Library, Bill Letteri.
20. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
21. Adjourn to March 5, 2009, 1:00 p.m., Room 241.
7.1 Approval of Minutes: April 2, 2008; June 11, 2008; January 7, 2009 and January 14, 2009.
7.2 Set public hearing to consider proposed ordinance to amend County Code Chapter 11, Section 11-105 to allow the charging of picnic shelter fees during the period that park entry fees are charged and to better clarify authority for setting park fees.
7.3 Proposed Revision to Personnel Policy P-23, Performance Review.
7.4 Resolution of Intent to Amend the Entrance Corridor and Related Provisions in the Zoning Ordinance.
7.5 CPA-2008-004. Economic Development Policy - Update (deferred from February 11, 2009).
7.6 Fire/Rescue Volunteer Incentive Program (VIP).
7.7 FY 2009 Appropriations.
7.8 Resolution Endorsing Rail Preservation Application of Buckingham Branch Railroad Company.
7.9 Environmental Regulations Applicable to Home Occupations.
7.10 Copy of letter dated February 9, 2009, from Francis H. MacCall, Senior Planner, to Charles P. Hudson, re: LOD20080028 – OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS – Tax Map 100, Parcel 20B, Tax Map 100, Parcel 21 (Property of Charles P. Hudson or Laura Hudson) – Samuel Miller Magisterial District.
7.11 Copy of reports prepared by the Department of Community Development: 2008 Albemarle County Year End Certificate of Occupancy; 2008 Fourth Quarter Building Report; and 2008 Year End Building Report.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|