1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
5. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
6. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
7. PROJECT: SP-2008-0027. Field School (Signs #26,27&29). PROPOSED: Request to continue a Middle School for boys, with a request to increase maximum enrollment from 48 students to 70 students max. located in the existing community building at Claudius Crozet Park and approved with SP 2006-00043. ZONING CATEGORY/ GENERAL USAGE: RA -- Rural Areas: agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre). SECTION: 220.127.116.11.5 Private Schools. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Designated CT 1 Development Area Preserve for Parks and Greenways in the Crozet Master Plan. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: No. LOCATION: 22 acre parcel at Claudius Crozet Park, north side of Park St, 1500 Feet east of High Street. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 56A2-01-72 and 72A. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: White Hall.
8. PROJECT: SP-2008-0049. Pine Ridge Church of the Brethren (Signs #81&91). PROPOSED: Bring existing church into conformance with the zoning ordinance and allow an expansion for a general purpose room. ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: RA Rural Areas - agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre in development lots). SECTION: 10.2.2.35 Church building and adjunct cemetery. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Rural Areas - preserve and protect agricultural, forestal, open space, and natural, historic and scenic resources/ density (.5 unit/acre in development lots). ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: No. LOCATION: 5990 Buffalo River Road (Rt 604) at the intersection of Vintage Road; approx 525 feet northeast of Roach Ridge (Rt 817). TAX MAP/PARCEL: 01900000004500. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rivanna.
9. PROJECT: SP-2008-059. Luxor Commercial Veterinary Office (Sign #9). PROPOSED: Extension of time allowed to establish Special Use Permit (previously approved as SP 2007-017/SP 2005-002). ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: PD-MC Planned Development Mixed Commercial - large-scale commercial uses; and residential by special use permit (15 units/acre). SECTION: Section 25A.2.2 of the Zoning Ordinance which allows for veterinary offices and hospitals within PDMC zoning. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Urban Density Residential - residential (6.01-34 units/acre) and supporting uses such as religious institutions, schools, commercial, office and service uses in Pantops (Neighborhood 3) of the Development Area. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: Yes. LOCATION: The 1.377 acre property is located on the north side of Rt 250 (Richmond Road) and east of Rolkin Road, between Montessori School and Aunt Sarah's Restaurant. TAX MAP/PARCEL: Tax Map 78, Parcel 55D. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rivanna.
10. Discussion: Resolution to request enabling legislation for the City of Charlottesville and County of Albemarle to fund transit and transportation projects.
11. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
6.1 Approval of Minutes: February 13, February 20, November 5 and November 25, 2008.
6.2 Brownsville Elementary School Addition and Renovation Reappropriation.
6.3 ZTA-2008-003. Administrative Waivers (deferred from January 7, 2009).
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|