1. Call to Order.
2. ZMA-2006-009 – 5th Street Avon Center.
3. 5:15 p.m. – Recess.
4. Call to Order.
5. Pledge of Allegiance.
6. Moment of Silence.
7. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
8. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
9. PROJECT: ZMA-2007-007. McCauley Crossing. PROPOSAL: Rezone 3.198 acres from R-1 zoning district which allows residential uses and 1 unit per acre to Planned Residential (PRD) zoning district which allows residential (3 - 34 units/acre) mixed with commercial and industrial uses for a total of 30 units. LOCATION: 3226 Proffit Rd, Earlysville, VA 22911, property is on the south side of Proffit Rd, approximately 1,000 feet east of US 29 in the Hollymead Community. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 32-35. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rivanna. (Applicant requests deferral to February 13, 2008.)
10. PROJECT: ZMA-2007-004. Oakleigh Farm. PROPOSAL: Rezone 8.82 acres from R-6 zoning district which allows residential uses and 6 units/acre to NMD - Neighborhood Model zoning district which allows residential mixed with commercial, service and industrial uses and 3 - 34 units/acre. Proposed number of units is 109 for a density of 12.3 units/acre. LOCATION: 547 Rio Rd West (Rt 631) directly across the street from Woodburn Rd (Rt 659). TAX MAP/PARCEL: 45:26A. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rio.
11. PROJECT: ZMA 2007-015. DTG Dickerson Road. PROPOSAL: Rezone 2.64 acres from Rural Area (RA) zoning district which allows agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre) to Light Industrial zoning district which allows industrial, office, and limited commercial uses (no residential use). No residential units are proposed. LOCATION: approximately 4500 feet north of the intersection with Airport Road (Rt 649) at 4090 Dickerson Rd (Rt 606), on the west side of Dickerson across from Quail Run in the Community of Hollymead. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 32-9J1. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: White Hall.
12. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
13. Adjourn to January 23, 2008, 1:00 p.m.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|