December 21, 2007
P.O. Box 4819
Charlottesville, Va 22905
RE: SP2007-00048 Mt. Alto Baptist Church Building Addition
Tax Map 133, Parcel 16
Dear Mr. Randolph:
The Albemarle County Planning Commission, at its meeting on December 18, 2007, by a vote of 7:0 recommended approval of the above-noted petition to the Board of Supervisors.
Please note that this approval is subject to the following conditions:
1. Special Use Permit 2007-48 shall be developed in general accord with the concept application plan, provided by the applicant and received February 26, 2007. However, the Zoning Administrator may approve revisions to the concept application plan to allow compliance with the Zoning Ordinance.
2. The addition shall be limited to a maximum of not more than 500 square feet.
3. The area of assembly shall be limited to a maximum 175 seat sanctuary; occasional church gatherings beyond the normal capacity of the sanctuary shall be permitted.
4. There shall be no day care center or private school on site without approval of a separate special use permit.
5. Construction of the addition shall commence within 5 years from the approval by the Board of Supervisors of SP 2007-48 or this special use permit shall expire.
View Executive Summary and attachments
View PC minutes
Return to regular agenda
Please be advised that the Albemarle County Board of Supervisors will review this petition and receive public comment at their meeting on January 9, 2008.
If you should have any questions or comments regarding the above noted action, please do not hesitate to contact me at (434) 296-5832.