1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Election of Chairman.
5. Election of Vice-Chairman.
6. Appointment of Clerk and Senior Deputy Clerk.
7. Set Meeting Times, Dates and Places for Calendar Year 2008.
8. Set Dates for Hearing Zoning Text Amendments Requested by Citizens.
9. Rules of Procedure, Adoption of.
10. Boards and Commissions Policy, Adoption of.
a. Proclamation: Vietnam Graffiti Project.
12. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
13. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
14. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
10:00 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. - Action Items
15. Appeal: ARB-2007-80: Montessori Community School. Final Review of a Site Development Plan (Tax Map 78, Parcel 12A). Proposal: To construct a new 5,500 square foot classroom building with associated landscape and site work as Phase I of the school’s proposed expansion.
16. City, County YMCA Use Agreement.
17. Rivanna Magisterial District-Emergency Ordinance to change the polling place for the Keswick Precinct.
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon - Informational Items
18. Albemarle County Service Authority/Rivanna Water and Sewer Authority Updates.
19. Department of Social Services Advisory Board Annual Report.
20. Closed Session.
21. Certify Closed Session.
22. Boards and Commissions:
2:00 p.m. – Transportation Matters
23. a. Work Session: 2008/09-2013/14 Six Year Secondary Road Plan.
b. VDOT Monthly Report/Rural Rustic Road Program Update/Advance Mills Bridge Update.
c. Transportation Matters not Listed on the Agenda.
3:00 p.m. – Public Hearings:
24. Request to amend the Jurisdictional Area Boundary of the Albemarle County Service Authority to provide water and sewer service to Tax Map 56, Parcel 67A (Cohousing Site), and Parcels 67, 67B, and 74B, all located in the Crozet Community Development Area. Three Notch’d Road (Route 240). White Hall Dist.
25. PROJECT: SP-2007-0038. Carrsbrook (ATC)-Verizon Tier III PWSF. PROPOSED: Co-location of a personal wireless service facility on an existing tower. LOCATION: West of U.S. Rt 29N accessed via a gravel drive, approximately 0.15 miles north of Ashwood Boulevard (Rt 1670). MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rio.
26. PROJECT: SP-2007-41. Collin Gallahue, Violin Maker. PROPOSED: Home Occupation to permit a violin making operation in an accessory structure on a 131 acre property. LOCATION: 6551 Heards Mountain Rd (Rt 633), Covesville. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Samuel Miller.
27. PROJECT: SP-2007-044. SPCA Amendment. PROPOSED: Special use permit for outside fenced dog exercise areas. No residential units proposed. LOCATION: 3355 Berkmar Drive, Charlottesville, VA, approximately 1100 feet north of intersection with Woodbrook Drive. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rio.
28. PROJECT: SP-2007-048. Mt. Alto Baptist Church Building Addition. PROPOSED: Amend SP-2007-16 to allow additional square footage of an approved expansion of church alter area, additional choir space. LOCATION: 4330 Mt. Alto Road, off Howardsville Turnpike, Esmont. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Scottsville.
29. 4:15 p.m. - Regional Transit Authority.
30. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
31. Adjourn to January 14, 2007, 4:30 p.m., Room 235, for Joint Meeting with School Board. Room 235.
14.1 Grant Application to Fund Night Service on CTS for Route 5 in the Route 29 North Corridor.
14.2 Community Development Block Grant Fund, Request to set public hearing.
14.3 Resolution to accept road(s) in Copperfield Subdivision into the State Secondary System of Highways.
14.4 Resolution to accept road(s) in Dunlora (Phase 3B) Subdivision into the State Secondary System of Highways.
14.5 Resolution to accept road(s) in Bentivar (Phase 2) Subdivision into the State Secondary System of Highways.
14.6 Resolution to accept road(s) in Foxcroft (Phase 4) Subdivision into the State Secondary System of Highways.
14.7 Request to install “Watch for Child Playing” Sign for Stonewood Drive (Route 1034).
14.8 Copy of letter dated December 10, 2007, from Ronald L. Higgins, AICP, Manager of Zoning Administration, to Robert Linwood Quick, Jr., re: OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS -- Tax Map 121, Parcel 74-B (property of Robert Linwood Quick) Section 10.3.1. – Scottsville Magisterial District.
14.9 Proffer Management- Quarterly Cash Proffer Activity Report.
14.10 Memorandum dated December 13, 2007, from Amelia McCulley, Zoning Administrator, to the Board of Supervisors, re: Rural Area Subdivisions.
14.11 Letter dated December 10, 2007 from Colonel Brian W. Lauritzen, US Army Installation Commander, to the Honorable Kenneth C. Boyd, re: Draft Finding of No Significant Impact supported by a Draft Environmental Assessment for Expansion of Rivanna Station, Charlottesville, Virginia.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|