1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Recognition: “Commuter Friendly Employer” Award.
5. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
6. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
7. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
8. 9:30 a.m. - Transportation Matters:
a. Advance Mills Bridge Update.
b. VDOT Monthly Report and Rural Rustic Program Update.
c. Transportation Matters not Listed on the Agenda.
9. 10:00 a.m. – Appeal: SUB-2007-102. Warthen Estates Preliminary Subdivision Plat. Request for preliminary plat approval to create five (5) lots on 102.559 acres, to be served by a private street. The property is zoned Rural Areas (RA). The property, described as Tax Map 89 Parcel 72 and 72A, is located on Ambrose Commons Dr approximately 1.7 miles from the intersection of Ambrose Commons Drive and Old Lynchburg Road (State Rt 631). The Comprehensive Plan designates this property as Rural Area in Rural Area 4. Samuel Miller Magisterial District.
Recess – 10:20 a.m.
10. 10:30 a.m. – Presentation: Poverty Work Group Report.
11. 11:00 a.m. – Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) BRAC Relocation Program (Rivanna Station).
12. 11:20 a.m. – Downtown Crozet Stormwater Management.
13. 12:45 p.m. - Closed Session.
14. Certify Closed Session.
2:00 p.m. – Public Hearings:
16. To consider granting a water line easement to the Albemarle County Service Authority across property owned by the County known as Idlewood Drive located on Tax Map 045B1 necessary for the replacement of a water line along Clarke Lane in the Carrsbrook Subdivision.
17. PROJECT: SP-2007-0034. First Church of the Nazarene – Church. PROPOSED: Church with seating for 374 persons, on a 7.32-acre portion of a 865.167-acre parcel. LOCATION: North side of intersection of Richmond Road (US 250) and Louisa Road (Route 22), south of Interstate 64. TAX MAP/PARCEL: Tax Map 79 Parcel 10. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rivanna.
18. 2:20 p.m. – Work Session: 5th Street Avon Center rezoning (ZMA-2006-009).
19. From the Board: Committee Reports.
20. Adjourn to November 14, 2007, 3:30 p.m.
Approval of Minutes: (Remove from
7.2 Set public hearing to consider adoption of an ordinance to amend County Code Appendix A.1, Acquisition of Conservation Easements Program, by amending Section A.1-107 (“Eligibility criteria”), Section A.1-108 (“Ranking criteria”), and Provision 2.B.3 (“Size of structures”) of the Deed of Easement.
7.3 Resolution endorsing Monticello Area Domestic Violence Fatality Review Team.
7.4 FY 2008 Appropriations.
7.5 Fiscal Year 2008 County of Albemarle and State Health Department Local Government Agreement.
7.6 FY 2008 First Quarter Financial Report.
7.7 Board-to-Board, November 2007, A Monthly Communications report from the Albemarle County School Board to the Albemarle County Board of Supervisors.
7.8 Copy of the Albemarle County Service Authority’s Comprehensive Annual Financial Report for fiscal year ended June 30, 2007. (on file in the Clerk's office)
7.9 Copy of Application of Virginia Electric and Power Company for expedited approval of Conservation, Energy Efficiency, Education, Demand Response, and Load Management Pilots, Case No. PUE-2007-00089. (on file in the Clerk's office)
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|