July 24, 2007
143 Hardware Hills Circle
Scottsville, VA 24590
RE: SP 2007-019: St. George Church Addition – Minor Amendment (Sign # 13)
Tax Map 130, Parcel 2A & 2A1
Dear Mr. McGibney:
The Albemarle County Planning Commission, at its meeting on July 10, 2007, unanimously recommended approval of the above-noted petition to the Board of Supervisors.
Please note that this approval is subject to the following conditions:
1. Special Use Permit 2007-19 shall be developed in general accord with the concept application plan, provided by the applicant and dated July 31, 2006 (Attachment C.) However, the Zoning Administrator may approve revisions to the concept application plan to allow compliance with the Zoning Ordinance.
2. The addition shall be limited to 1,196 square feet.
3. The area of assembly shall be limited to a maximum 65 seat sanctuary; occasional church gatherings beyond the normal capacity of the sanctuary shall be permitted.
4. There shall be no day care center or private school on site without approval of a separate special use permit.
5. Construction of the 1,196 square foot addition shall commence within 5 years or this special use permit shall expire.
Please be advised that the Albemarle County Board of Supervisors will review this petition and receive public comment at their meeting on September 5, 2007.
View staff report and attachments
View PC minutes
Return to regular agenda
If you should have any questions or comments regarding the above noted action, please do not hesitate to contact me at (434) 296-5832.