April 18, 2007
PO Box 4234
Charlottesville, VA 22905
RE: SP-2006-043 Field School (Signs # 35, 36, 39)
Tax Map Parcels 56A2-01-72 and 72A
Dear Mr. Barnett:
The Albemarle County Planning Commission, at its meeting on April 3, 2007, unanimously recommended approval of the above-noted petition to the Board of Supervisors.
Please note that this approval is subject to the following conditions:
1. Maximum enrollment shall be 48 students.
2. Hours of operation for the school shall be from7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
3. The school is limited to existing buildings and park grounds as indicated on the concept plan (Attachment C). Any additional building or site changes for the school use will require an amendment to this Special Use Permit (SP-2006-043).
4. Prior to issuance of a Zoning Clearance for the private school use, water line dedications to the satisfaction of the Albemarle County Service Authority are required.
5. The playgrounds and the park grounds, with the exception of the Community Building, will remain open and available for public use during the hours of school operation.
6. The athletic fields at the park shall not be available for the school’s use after 4 p.m. on weekdays and shall not be available on weekends.
View staff report and attachments
View PC minutes
Return to regular agenda
Please be advised that the Albemarle County Board of Supervisors will review this petition and receive public comment at their meeting on May 2, 2007.
If you should have any questions or comments regarding the above noted action, please do not hesitate to contact me at (434) 296-5832.