1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
a. Albemarle Citizens Safe and Protected."
5. From the Public: Matters not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
6. Consent Agenda (on next page).
7. 9:45 a.m. - Transportation Matters
a. VDOT Monthly Report.
b. Transportation Matters not Listed on the Agenda.
8. 10:15 a.m. Green Building/Sustainability Initiative, Status Report.
9. 10:35 a.m. FY 2005-06 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR).
10: 50 a.m. - Recess
10. 11:00 a.m. Human Resources Annual Report.
11. 11:10 a.m. FY 2006 Department of Social Services Annual Report.
12. 11:20 a.m. Bright Stars Annual Report.
13. 11:30 a.m. - Appeal: SUB-2006-224. Rolling Meadows Request for Private Street to serve 4 lots. Request for preliminary subdivision plat approval to create 4 lots on 18.62 acres zoned RA. Tax Map 56, Parcel 112. Located 900 feet west of Normandy Drive and 200 feet off the Rockfish Gap Turnpike (US. Route 250). (The Comprehensive Plan designates this property as Rural Areas in Rural Area 3.) White Hall District. (Deferred from December 6, 2006)
14. 11: 50 a.m. - Appeal: SDP-2006-0071. Gillispie Preliminary Site Plan - Critical Slopes waiver/curb and gutter request: Request for Preliminary Site Plan to allow the construction of two (2) residential condominium units totaling 16,023 s.f., and 7 total dwelling units on 1.71 acres, and is zoned R4 (Residential). The property is described as Tax Map 61K, Parcels 10-0A and 10-0A2, and is located in the Jack Jouett Magisterial District at the end of Inglewood Drive, near its intersection with Hydraulic Road (Route 631). The Comprehensive Plan designates this property as Neighborhood Density in Urban Area 7.
15. 12:10 p.m. - Closed Session.
16. Certify Closed Session.
18. 2:00 p.m. - Public Hearing: FY 2007 Budget Amendment.
19. 2:30 p.m. 4:00 p.m. Work Session: - Business Plan (CIP).
20. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters not Listed on the Agenda.
21. Adjourn to February 14, 2007, 3:00 p.m. (Room 235).
6.1 Approval of Minutes: June 7, June 14 A/N, July 5, September 13 A/N and October 11 A/N, 2006.
6.2 Interlocal Agreement to Implement the Workforce Investment Act.
6.3 Resolution: VRTFP Grant for Rivanna Greenway Segment Elk Drive Connector.
6.4 Resolution to accept roads in Fontana Subdivision, Phase 3, into the State Secondary Road System.
6.5 Resolution to accept roads in Fontana Subdivision, Phase 4A, into the State Secondary Road System.
6.6 Resolution to accept roads in Milton Village Subdivision into the State Secondary Road System.
6.7 Joint Resolution Providing for the Implementation of the Comprehensive Community Corrections Act for Local Responsible Offenders, the Pretrial Services Act and the Establishment of the Thomas Jefferson Area Community Criminal Justice Board (TJACCJB).
6.8 FY 2007 Appropriation for Mountainside Senior Living Center.
6.9 Copy of minutes of the Albemarle County Service Authority for September 2006, October 2006, November 2006 and December 2006 (on file in Clerk's office).
6.10 Update on progress of the Scottsville Historic Streetscape Project (on file in Clerk's office).
6.11 Board to Board, Communications report of activities from the Albemarle County School Board, dated February 7, 2007.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|