September 20, 2006
29 Mill Ridge Court
Standardsville, VA 22973
RE: SP 2006-022 Northridge Community Church of the Nazarene; Northridge Preschool
(Sign #79) - Tax Map 21, Parcel 11A
Dear Mr. Tucker:
The Albemarle County Planning Commission, at its meeting on September 12, 2006, unanimously recommended approval of the above-noted petition to the Board of Supervisors.
Please note that this approval is subject to the following conditions:
1. Special Use Permit 2006-22 shall be developed in general accord with the interior concept plan received May 30, 2006, and titled “Northridge Preschool” (Attachment A).
2. Hours of operation shall be limited to 7:30 am to 1:30 pm Monday through Friday.
3. Enrollment shall not exceed 80 children.
4. The church building must be approved for day care use by the Building Official.
5. Licensure by the Virginia Department of Social Services is required.
6. Health Department approval is required before the commencement of the use.
7. The existing woodland shall remain undisturbed with one exception: the woodland may be disturbed within 10 feet of the highest water level in the storm water facility. In no case shall the site be disturbed within 35 feet of the western boundary of this parcel. (Reference Attachment E)
View staff report and attachments
View PC minutes
Return to regular agenda
Please be advised that the Albemarle County Board of Supervisors will review this petition and receive public comment at their meeting on October 4, 2006.
If you should have any questions or comments regarding the above noted action, please do not hesitate to contact me at (434) 296-5832.
Amy Ransom Arnold