1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. From the Public: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
a. Virgil Lee James - Fire Rescue Volunteer.
6. Consent Agenda (on next page).
7. 9:20 a.m. - Transportation Matters:
a. VDOT Monthly Report for March 2006.
b. Matters not Listed on the Agenda.
8. 9:50 a.m. - Thomas Jefferson Soil and Water Conservation District Annual Report, Nick Evans.
9. 10:00 a.m. – Proposals to Extend Retiree Benefits and to Provide Matching Amount to Employees' deferred Compensation Plans.
10:30 a.m. – Recess.
10. 10:40 a.m. – Staff Analysis of Reduced BPOL Tax Rate for Direct Retail Sales.
11:00 a.m. – Public hearings:
11. Proposed FY 2006 Budget Amendment.
12. Wickham Pond, request to amend the Albemarle County Service Authority jurisdictional area for water and sewer service to Tax Map 56, Parcel 92, located in the Crozet Community, on Route 240, adjacent to the Highlands Subdivision.
13. SP-2005-033. Westfield Road Center (Sign #62). PROPOSED: 3-Story 9,500 Sq. ft building for office use with 2 residential units on approx 0.55 acres. ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: C-1 Commercial-retail sales and service uses & residential uses by special use permit; EC Entrance Corridor overlay. SECTION: 184.108.40.206 Special Use Permit, which allows for residential uses allowed in Section 18 R-15 Residential (15 units/acre) in the C-1 Zoning District. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Community Service-community-scale retail, wholesale, business and/or employment centers, & residential (6.01-34 units/acre). LOCATION: Tax Map 61W, Section 2, Block B, Parcel 1A; on the south side of Westfield Rd. (Rt 1452), approx 300 ft. from the intersection of Seminole Trail (Rt. 29) & Westfield Road. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rio. CONCURRENT APPLICATION: SDP 2005-00136.
14. 11:45 a.m. – Closed Session.
15. Certify Closed Session.
Reconvene in Room 235
16. 1:45 p.m. - Boards and Commissions.
2:00 p.m. – Work Session:
17. FY 2007-2010 Strategic Plan Session #3.
18. Community Development Work Program.
19. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
RECONVENE AT 6:00 P.M., ROOM 241.
21. Call to Order.
22. PUBLIC HEARING to receive comments on Recommended Operating and Capital Budgets for FY 2006/2007.
23. PUBLIC HEARING on Proposed FY 2006 Tax Rates.
6.1 Approval of Minutes: October 19, November 2 and December 7, 2005.
6.2 Adopt Petty Cash Resolution to Add Petty Cash Fund for Monticello Fire Station.
6.3 General Services Grounds and Facilities Maintenance Workers.
6.4 Resolution to add Sun Ridge Road in Sun Ridge Subdivision into the State Secondary System of Highways and to post bond with VDOT in an amount of $6,000.
6.5 FY 2003/04-FY 2005/06 Strategic Plan Progress Report.
6.6 Living Wage Report.
6.7 School Board News - April 2006.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|