1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. From the Public: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
5. Consent Agenda (on next page).
6. SP-2005-022. Berean Baptist Church Minor Amendment (Sign #72). Public hearing on a request to allow expansion of existing church in accord w/Sec 18.104.22.168 of the Zoning Ord which allows churches in R-1. TM 76 P 51B contains 4.0 acs. Loc at 1284 Sunset Ave in the ECOD. Samuel Miller Dist.
7. SP-2005-023. Ford, Linda - Alltel Tier III PWSF (Sign #77). Public hearing on a request to allow replacement of existing 43-foot tall wooden power pole w/ new 53-foot tall wood pole that would allow co-location of personal wireless fac in addition to existing power lines. This application is being made in accord w/Sec [10.2.2.48] of the Zoning Ord which allows for Tier II personal wireless service fac in the RA district. TM 59 P 80C, contains 155.45 acs. Znd RA & EC. Loc adj to S side of Ivy Rd (Rt 250 W) across from intersec with Old Ballard Rd (Rt 677) & the Christian Aid Mission. Samuel Miller Dist.
8. Public hearing: FY 2006/07-FY 2011/12 Six Year Secondary Road Program.
9. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
10. Adjourn to December 15, 2005, 3:00 p.m., for Joint Meeting with Legislators.
5.1 Approval of Minutes: November 3, and December 1, 2004; June 1, August 3 and September 14A, 2005.
5.2 Resolution approving the issuance of revenue bonds by the Industrial Development Authority of the City of Charlottesville in the amount not to exceed $2,850,000 to assist the Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic, Inc.
5.3 Set public hearing for January 11, 2006 to receive input on potential projects for Community Development Block Grant.
5.4 Copy of draft Planning Commission minutes for November 15, 2005.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|