April 12, 2005
Rodez L. and Patricia R. Anderson
3047 Thomas Jefferson Parkway
Charlottesville, VA 22902
RE: SP 2004-00041 Cricket’s Baked Goods - Tax Map 105, Parcel 46
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Anderson:
The Albemarle County Planning Commission, at its meeting on April 5, 2005, unanimously recommended approval of the above-noted petition to the Board of Supervisors.
Please note that this approval is subject to the following conditions as recommended in the staff report and amended by the Commission:
1. No business sign shall be permitted.
2. The aggregate area of the use, including both the home office and the garage kitchen may not exceed 500 square feet.
3. No employees shall be permitted other than members of family residing in the dwelling on premises.
4. No customer visits to the site shall be permitted.
5. The applicant shall obtain a zoning compliance clearance and any necessary Health Department approvals prior to use of the garage kitchen for this home occupation.
View staff report and attachments
View PC minutes
Return to regular agenda
Please be advised that the Albemarle County Board of Supervisors will review this petition and receive public comment at their meeting on June 8, 2005. Any new or additional information regarding your application must be submitted to the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors at least seven days prior to your scheduled hearing date.
If you should have any questions or comments regarding the above noted action, please do not hesitate to contact me at (434) 296-5832 ext. 3439, or by email at email@example.com.