1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. From the Public: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
5. Presentation: Certificates of Appreciation.
6. Consent Agenda (on next page).
7. 9:15 a.m. - Board to Board Presentation, School Board Chairman.
8. 9:30 a.m. - Transportation Matters:
Presentation: Hillsdale Drive Extension Location Study.
b. Matters not Listed on the Agenda.
9. 10:15 a.m. - Presentation: Art In Place Program.
10. 10:30 a.m. - Albemarle First Bank-Central Sewage System Request, Appeal of Planning Commissions decision.
11. 10:30 a.m. - Albemarle First Bank-Central Sewage System Request.
12. 11:00 a.m. - FY 2005 Budget Amendment.
13. 11:15 a.m. – Information on State Solicitation Legislation.
14. Closed Session.
15. Certify Closed Session.
16. Boards and Commissions:
b. Proposed terms of office and term limits.
2:00 p.m. – Public Hearings:
17. SP-2004-031. Gym at Seminole Place (Signs #14&15). Public hearing on a request to allow establishment of indoor gym in accord w/Sec 27.2.2(15) of the Zoning Ord, which allows for indoor athletic facilities in LI Dist. TM 61W Sec 3, P 18 contains 25.4 acs. Znd LI & EC. Loc on S side of Greenbrier Dr (Rt 866) in former Comdial bldg, on W side of Seminole Trail (Rt 29 N). Rio Dist.
18. SP-2004-056. Meadowgate Farm Home Occupation–Class B (Signs #44&53). Public hearing on a request to allow Home Occupation Class B w/up to 2 employees for an office, in accord w/Sec 10.2.2.31 of the Zoning Ord, which allows for Home Occupations Class B. TM 120, P 22, contains 109 acs. Znd RA. Lloc at 7060 Esmont Farm, approx .20 miles from intersec of Esmont Rd (Rt 715) and Alberene Rd (Rt 719). Scottsville Dist.
19. SP-2004-059. Toad Hollow Farm Horse Show (Sign #30). Public hearing on a request for horse show grounds, permanent, in accord w/Sec 10.2.2.12 of the Zoning Ord which allows for horse show grounds, permanent in the RA by SUP. TM 41, P 15A, contains approx 36 acs. Loc at 4333 Cannon Brook Way, on E side of Browns Gap Turnpike (Rt 680), approx 2 mls S of White Hall. Znd RA. White Hall Dist.
20. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
6:00 p.m. – Auditorium
21. PUBLIC HEARING to receive comments on Proposed Operating and Capital Budgets for FY 2005/2006
22. PUBLIC HEARING on Proposed FY 2005 Tax Rates.
6.1 Approval of Minutes: November 10A, 2004 and February 9A, 2005.
Proclamation recognizing April 2005 as Fair Housing Month.
6.3 Copy of letter dated March 10, 2005 from John Shepherd, Manager of Zoning Administration, to Tara Rowan Boyd, re: Official Determination of Development Rights and Parcels – Tax Map 58, Parcel 8 (property of Thomas Hutchinson) - Section 10.3.1.
6.4 Copy of a notice filed with the State Corporation Commission of a Joint Petition of SBC Communications, Inc., and AT&T Corp., AT&T Communications of Virginia, LLC, and TCG Virginia, Inc. (Case No. PUC-2005-00035) for approval of a merger and request for expedited consideration.
6.5 Copy of draft Planning
Commission minutes for March 1, 2005.
6.6 Copy of Albemarle County Service Authority Board of Directors minutes for February 17, 2005.
6.7 VDOT monthly report for April, 2005.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|