1. Call to Order.
2. Work Session: North Pointe.
5. Pledge of Allegiance.
6. Moment of Silence.
7. From the Public: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
8. Consent Agenda (on next page).
9. SP-2004-00044. Albemarle Ballet Theatre (Signs #52&63). Public hearing on a request to allow priv ballet school in accord w/Sec 126.96.36.199 of Zoning Ord which allows for private schools in C-1 Dist. TM 56A1-1, P 65, contains 1.208 acs. Znd C-1. Loc on Rt 240 (Three Notched Rd) at intersec of Three Notched Rd & Rt 810 (Crozet Ave). White Hall Dist.
10. SP- 2004-0045. Charlottesville First Assembly (Sign #65). Public hearing on a request to amend existing SUP to allow expansion of the church use in accord w/Sec 188.8.131.52 of the Zoning Ord. TM 61, P 153A1. Znd R-4 and contains 4.71 acs. Loc on Rt 631 (E Rio Rd) between CATECH & Raiload bridge. Rio Dist.
11. SP-2004-0040. Mount Fair Farm. Appeal of Program Authority decision disapproving stream buffer disturbances, pursuant to the Water Protection Ordinance, Section 17-311.
12. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
13. Adjourn to November 11, 2004, 11:45 a.m.
8.1 Approval of Minutes: July 14 and September 8, 2004.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|