4:00 p.m. – Room 235, County Ofice Building
1. Call to Order.
2. Urban Infrastructure Overview.
6:00 p.m. – Room 241, County Office Building
4. Call to Order.
5. Pledge of Allegiance.
6. Moment of Silence.
7. From the Public: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
ACE Annual Report/Recognition Ceremony .
(Remove from agenda)
9. PUBLIC HEARING on the proposed issuance of general obligation school bonds of Albemarle County in the estimated maximum principal amount of $9,630,000. The purpose of the proposed bonds is to finance capital projects for public schools.
10. PUBLIC HEARING pursuant to Va. Code § 15.2-1800(B), on a proposed Easement Agreement with Central
Virginia Electric Cooperative to
provide electrical service to the Emergency
Communications Center’s 800
MHz Public Safety Communications Tower site located at Peter’s Mt. in northeastern Albemarle County.
11. SP-2003-084. Dennis Enterprises - Rio Rd
(Sign # 55).
Request to allow car dealership in accord w/
220.127.116.11 & 18.104.22.168.b of the Zoning Ord. TM 45, Ps 100, 101 & 101B, contains
2.54 acs. Znd C-1 & EC. Loc Rt 631 (W Rio Rd), approx 250 ft E of intersec of
Rio Rd & Berkmar Dr on N side of the street. Rio Dist.
12. CPA-2003-02. Fifth Street Avon Street Mixed Uses. Public hearing on a proposal to change the Comp Plan, Land Use Plan designation from Industrial Service to Regional Service, to allow development of mixed-use complex including community & regional level retail & service, multi-family housing, industrial service, connector road, employment, & open space & park land uses. Property consists of approx 89.4 acs. TM 76M(1), Ps 2A, 2B, 4A & 77. Loc between Rt 631(5th St Extd) & Rt 742 (Avon St), immediately N of I-64, in Neighborhood Four. Existing zoning is LI & EC. Scottsville Dist.
13. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|