March 30, 2004
3210 S. Chesterfield Court
Charlottesville, VA 22901
RE: SP-03-88 Jazzercise (Sign #67); Tax Map 61W, Section 1, Block A, Parcel 8
Dear Ms. Helmke:
The Albemarle County Planning Commission, at its meeting on March 23, 2004, by a vote of 7:0, recommended approval of the above-noted petition to the Board of Supervisors. Please note that this approval is subject to the following conditions:
1. This permit is for an indoor athletic facility as described in the SP 2003-088 justification submitted December 22, 2003 and supplementary information received February 23, 2004.
2. Violation 2003-301 shall be corrected to the satisfaction of the Zoning Administrator prior to commencement of the exercise studio use;
3. The indoor athletic facility use shall be limited to 3,000 square feet of an existing building located at 340 Greenbrier Drive;
4. Class size shall be limited to a maximum of 60 students;
5. There shall be a 15-minute interval scheduled between classes so that class times do not overlap and create parking shortages on the site.
View staff report
View PC minutes
Return to regular agenda
Please be advised that the Albemarle County Board of Supervisors will review this petition and receive public comment at their meeting on May 12, 2004. Any new or additional information regarding your application must be submitted to the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors at least seven days prior to your scheduled hearing date.
If you should have any questions or comments regarding the above noted action, please do not hesitate to contact me (434) 296-5823.
Susan Thomas, AICP
Cc: Ella Carey Amelia McCulley
Jack Kelsey Steve Allshouse