March 18, 2004
Bruce Signs, Inc
5388 S Amherst Hwy
Madison Heights, VA 24572
Dear Mr. Webb:
The Albemarle County Architectural Review Board reviewed the above noted proposal to install an internally illuminated channel letter wall sign and an internally illuminated freestanding sign at its meeting on Monday, March 15, 2004. The Board, by a vote of 3:0, approved the request, pending staff administrative approval of the following conditions:
1. The freestanding sign shall have blue text.
2. The freestanding sign shall have a light brown opaque background that coordinates with the color of the building.
3. The base shall be widened to 4’ minimum width.
1. The channel letters shall have blue faces, with bronze trimcaps and returns.
2. The channel letters shall not exceed 24” in height.
Please provide 2 copies of the revised drawings or other information addressing each of these conditions at your earliest convenience. Include a memo indicating how each condition has been satisfied. If changes other than those requested have been made, identify those changes in the memo also. When staff's review of this information indicates that all conditions of approval have been met, a Certificate of Appropriateness may be issued.
Return to executive summary
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Cc: File Goodwill Industries