1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Adoption of Final Agenda.
5. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
6. Proclamations and Recognitions:
a. Introduction of Dr. Denise Bonds, Health Director, Thomas Jefferson Health District.
b. Resolution Proclaiming April, 2015 as National County Government Month in Albemarle County.
7. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
8. Consent Agenda (on next page).
1:45 p.m. – Action Items:
9. Stagnant Water Ordinance. (Ron Higgins, Deputy Zoning Administrator)
10. Action: Community Development Fees. (Mark Graham, Director of Community Development)
11. Transportation Priority Setting. (David Benish, Chief of Planning)
12. Photosafe Program. (Ron Lantz, Deputy Chief of Police)
13. Board-to-Board, April 2015, A monthly report from the Albemarle County School Board to the Albemarle County Board of Supervisors. (Ned Gallaway, Chairman of School Board)
14. Route 29 Solutions Update. (Mark Graham, Director of Community Development)
15. 4:45 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. - Closed Meeting.
16. Certify Closed Meeting.
17. Boards and Commissions:
a. Vacancies and Appointments.
a. CustomInk as one of the 2015 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For.
19. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
20. VPSA Bonds. To receive comments on proposed issuance of general obligation school bonds of Albemarle County in the estimated maximum principal amount of $10,000,000. The purpose of the proposed bonds is to finance capital projects for public schools. (David Rose, Davenport & Co., Financial Advisors)
a. Final Decision on Financing Options.
21. To receive comments on Proposed Operating and Capital Budgets for FY 2015/2016, and Calendar Year 2015 Tax Rates.
22. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
23. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
24. Adjourn to April 7, 2015, Room 241.
FOR APPROVAL (action require):
8.1 Approval of Minutes: July 2, July 8, July 9, August 13, August 26, September 3, September 9, September 10, October 7, October 29, November 11, December 4, December 9 and December 16, 2014.
8.2 FY 2015 Budget Amendment and Appropriations. (Lori Allshouse)
8.3 Acquisition of Conservation Easements (ACE) Ranking Order for FY14-15 Applicant Class. (Ches Goodall)
8.4 Enhanced Speeding Fines in Fontana Subdivision. (Jack Kelsey)
FOR INFORMATION (no action required):
8.5 2014 Planning Commission Annual Report. (Wayne Cilimberg)
8.6 County Grant Application/Award Report. (Lori Allshouse)
08.7 VDOT Culpeper District, Albemarle County Monthly Report, April 2015. (Joel DeNunzio)
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO SPEAK AT PUBLIC HEARINGS ONLY
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|