1. Call to Order.
2. Work Session: FY 2015/2016 Operating and Capital Budgets Final Discussion.
3. Call to Order.
4. Pledge of Allegiance.
5. Moment of Silence.
6. Adoption of Final Agenda.
7. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
8. Proclamations and Recognitions:
a. Virginia Festival of the Book, March 18, 2014 through March 22, 2015.
9. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
10. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
11. PROJECT: SP-2014-00017. NTELOS CV108 (Piney Mountain) Tier III Personal Wireless Service Facility (Signs #24&27). MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: White Hall. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 02100-00-00-010A1. LOCATION: 5249 Piney Mountain Road. PROPOSED: Request to replace six (6) existing panel antennas on a single array on an existing 150 foot self-support tower that was previously approved by a special use permit in 1997 (SP9700022), and amended in 2003 (SP200200081). With the proposal two special exceptions are required to permit the size of the antennas and the mounting distance of the antennas. PETITION: Section 10.2.2.48 Tier III personal wireless facilities (reference Section 5.1.40). ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: RA, Rural Areas- agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre in development lots). ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: NO. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Rural Area 1 -preserve and protect agricultural, forestal, open space, and natural, historic and scenic resources/ density (0.5 unit/ acre in development lots). (Christopher Perez, Senior Planner)
12. PROJECT: SP-2014-00018. Maxwell Boat Dock (Sign #1). MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Jack Jouett. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 04500-00-00-00400, 04500-00-00-004A0. LOCATION: 432 Woodlands Rd. PROPOSAL: Private floating dock on South Fork Rivanna Reservoir. PETITION: Water related uses such as boat docks and canoe liveries under Section 220.127.116.11 of zoning ordinance. No dwelling units proposed. ZONING: RA Rural Areas - agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre in development lots). FH Flood Hazard Overlay to provide safety and protection from flooding. Water related uses such as boat docks and canoe liveries (30.3.11). COMPREHENSIVE PLAN: Rural Areas preserve and protect agricultural, forestal, open space, and natural, historic and scenic resources/ density (0.5 unit/acre in development lots). (Scott Clark, Senior Planner)
13. PROJECT: ZMA-2014-00004. Old Trail Village (Signs #5,&6&12). MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: White Hall. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 055E00100000A1; 055E00100000A2; 055E00100000A3; 055E00100000A4; 055E00100000A5. LOCATION: Old Trail Drive and Rockfish Gap Turnpike (Route 250). PROPOSAL: To amend Code of Development to add carriage houses as a use for approved ZMA200400024 (Old Trail NMD). No change to density is proposed. PETITION: Request to amend Code of Development for ZMA200400024 to allow carriage houses as a use on property zoned Neighborhood Model District (NMD) which allows residential mixed with commercial, service and industrial uses at a density of 3-34 units/acre. OVERLAY DISTRICT: Entrance Cooridor (EC); Flood Hazard (FH); Steep Slopes (SS); Scenic Byways (SB). PROFFERS: Yes. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN: Greenspace; Mixed Use- residential (18 units per acre maximum), commercial, and office uses; Neighborhood Density Residential- 3-6 units/acre; supporting uses such as religious instituitions, schools and other small scale non-residential uses; Urban Density Residential- 6-12 units/acre; supporting uses such as religious instiutions, schools, commercial, office and service uses. (Megan Yaniglos, Senior Planner)
14. Evaluation of Solid Waste Alternatives Including a Transfer Station at the Ivy Materials Utilization Center (MUC). (Doug Walker, Deputy County Executive)
15. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
16. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
FOR APPROVAL (action required):
10.1 Approval of Minutes: June 4, July 2, July 8, July 9, August 13, August 26, September 3, September 9, September 10, October 7, October 29, and December 16, 2014.
10.2 Jordan Development Corporation Lease Agreement for the Meadows Community Center. (Bob Crickenberger)
10.3 Fiscal Year 2015 County of Albemarle & State Health Department Local Government Agreement. (Doug Walker)
10.4 Final recommendations regarding Places29 Community Advisory Council. (Lee Catlin)
10.5 SDP-2014-00013. Royal Orchard Land Corporation Tier II PWSF Special Exception. (Sarah Baldwin)
FOR INFORMATION (no action required):
10.6 2014 Fourth Quarter Building Report as prepared by the Department of Community Development. (Mark Graham)
10.7 2014 Year End Building Report as prepared by the Department of Community Development. (Mark Graham)
10.8 2014 Fourth Certificate of Occupancy Report as prepared by the Department of Community Development. (Mark Graham)
10.9 2014 Fourth Quarter Certificate of Occupancy Report as prepared by the Department of Community Development. (Mark Graham)
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO SPEAK AT PUBLIC HEARINGS ONLY
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|