1. Call to Order.
2. Closed Meeting.
3. Call back to Order and Certify Closed Meeting.
5. Pledge of Allegiance.
6. Moment of Silence.
7. Adoption of Final Agenda.
8. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
9. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
10. Consent Agenda.
11. ZTA-2014-00004. Wireless Phase 2. The Board of Supervisors intends to adopt an ordinance to amend Secs. 3.1, Definitions, 5.1.40, Personal wireless service facilities, 30.6.4, Certificates of appropriateness, and 30.6.5 Development exempt from requirement to obtain certificate of appropriateness, of Chapter 18, Zoning, of the Albemarle County Code. This ordinance would amend Sec. 18-3.1, by adding a definition of “mobile personal wireless service facility”; amend Sec. 18-5.1.40, by amending the required supporting information accompanying an application for a personal wireless service facility (PWSF) pertaining to trees and photographic simulations, by amending the exemptions from regulations pertaining to building sites that would otherwise apply to a PWSF but not exempting lease areas and access roads to lease areas from critical slopes regulations, by amending the screening and siting requirements for Tier II PWSF’s to require them to be sited to minimize their visibility from any entrance corridor overlay district, and to exempt mobile personal wireless service facilities from the requirements of section 18-5.1.40 subject to obtaining a zoning clearance, durational limits, siting requirements, and other requirements; and amend Secs. 18-30.6.4 and 18-30.6.5 by adding PWSF’s to the classes of development exempt from review by the County’s architectural review board under Sec. 18-30.6.
(Bill Fritz, Chief of Special Projects)
12. Airport Director brief presentation update on the renovations and upgrades at the airport as well as a new 'good neighbor' policy. (Melinda C. Crawford, Executive Director, Charlottesville Albemarle Airport)
13. YMCA Funding. (Kurt Krueger, Board Chair)
14, Community Development Work Program. (Mark Graham, Director of Community Development)
15. Small Area Plan for Route 29/Rio Road Intersection Improvements.
16. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
17. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
18. Adjourn to February 19, 2015, 5:00 p.m., Room 241.
FOR APPROVAL (action required):
10.1 Approval of Minutes: March 5, April 2, June 10, July 8, August 26, September 9 and October 30, 2014.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO SPEAK AT PUBLIC HEARINGS ONLY
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|