1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Adoption of Final Agenda.
5. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
6. Proclamations and Recognitions:
a. Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) Budget Award.
7. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
8. Consent Agenda (on next page).
1:45 p.m. Action Items:
9. Places29 Community Advisory Council. (Lee Catlin, Assistant County Executive)
10. Consideration of Video Streaming. (Lee Catlin)
11. Solid Waste Solutions:
a. Long Range Solid Waste Solutions Advisory Committee Revised Charge and Request for Consultant Services. (Doug Walker, Deputy County Executive)
b. Transfer Station Location Other than Ivy MUC - Evaluation of Costs and Other Relevant Factors. (Doug Walker)
12. Biannual Update on FY15-17 Strategic Plan. (Louise Wyatt, Organizational Development Manager)
13. Biannual Citizen Survey. (Louise Wyatt)
4:00 p.m. - Recess
14. Route 29 Solutions Update. (Mark Graham, Director of Community Development)
a. Draft Communications Plan. (Lee Catlin)
b. Small Area Plan for Route 29/Rio Road Intersection Improvements. (Ken Boyd)
15. 4:45 p.m. - Closed Meeting (2nd Floor conference room).
16. Certify Closed Meeting.
17. Boards and Commissions:
a. Vacancies and Appointments.
18. 6:00 p.m. - From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
19. SP-2014-00010. Branchlands Assisted Living Facility (Sign #120) MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rio. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 061Z00300005A0. LOCATION: Located on Branchlands Dr. approximately 125 feet north of the intersection of Lilac Court and Branchlands Dr. PROPOSAL: Request an assisted living facility on .97 acres with a density of up to 3 34 units per acre under Section 18.104.22.168 of Zoning Ordinance. ZONING: PUD-Planned Unit Development which allows residential uses at a density of (3 34 units per acre), mixed with commercial, service and industrial uses. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: No. AIRPORT IMPACT AREA: Yes. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN: Urban Density Residential-Places 29 (6.01 34 units/acre); supporting uses such as religious institutions, schools, commercial, office and service uses in DA Neighborhood 2. (Claudette Grant, Senior Planner)
20. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
a. Consideration of Town Hall Meeting Policy.
b. Discussion of Legislative Issues before the General Assembly.
21. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
22. Adjourn to February 10, 2015, 5:00 p.m., Auditorium.
FOR APPROVAL (action require):
8.1 Approval of Minutes: March 5, April 2, June 10, July 1, July 8, August 26, September 9 and October 30, 2014.
8.2 FY 2015 Budget Amendment and Appropriations. (Lori Allshouse)
8.3 HO-2014-217, Joseph R. Dane Ph.D. Special Exception. (David Benish)
8.4 Resolution Requesting Increased Funding For Public Education In Virginia. (Nicole Storm)
8.5 Resolution Designating Route 703, Pocket Lane, as a Rural Rustic Road (Samuel Miller District). (David Benish)
8.6 Resolution Designating Route 784, Doctors Crossing, as a Rural Rustic Road (Rivanna District). (David Benish)
8.7 Resolution to accept Road(s) in Avon Park Subdivision into the State Secondary System of Highways (Scottsville District). (Glenn Brooks)
8.8 Resolution to accept Road(s) in Longacre Farm Subdivision into the State Secondary System of Highways (White Hall District). (Glenn Brooks)
8.9 Resolution to accept Road(s) in Mountain Vista Subdivision into the State Secondary System of Highways (Rivanna District). (Glenn Brooks)
8.10 Long Range Solid Waste Solutions Advisory Committee Revised Charge and Request for Consultant Services. (Doug Walker) Moved to regular agenda
8.11 Broadband Planning Grant Update. (Michael Culp)
FOR INFORMATION (no action required):
8.12 FY 2015 2nd Quarter Cash Proffer Report. (Rebecca Ragsdale)
8.13 FY 15 General Fund Q2 Report; Revised FY 15 Revenue Projections Report; and Quarterly Economic Indicators Report. (Betty Burrell and Steve Allshouse)
8.14 FY 15 School Division Capital Improvement Plan Funding. (Betty Burrell)
8.15 Board-to-Board, February 2015, A monthly report from the Albemarle County School Board to the Albemarle County Board of Supervisors.
8.16 Citizens Advisory Committee of the Charlottesville-Albemarle Public Defender Office 2014 Annual Report.
8.17 Copy of letter dated December 19, 2014, from Ronald L. Higgins, Chief of Zoning/Deputy Zoning Administrator, to Nimrod T. Clark, re: LOD2014-00019 - OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCEL OF RECORD & DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS (Nimrod T. Clark property) Tax Map 100, Parcel 3 Samuel Miller Magisterial District.
8.18 Copy of letter dated January 6, 2015, from Francis H. MacCall, Principal Planner, to Kathy D. Abell, McCallum & Kudravetz, PC, re: LOD2014-00014 - OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCEL OF RECORD & DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS Tax Map 8, Parcel 50 (property of Frances P Gibson trustee of the Frances P Gibson Trust) White Hall Magisterial District.
8.19 Copy of letter dated January 7, 2015, from Ronald L. Higgins, Chief of Zoning/Deputy Zoning Administrator, to Laura D. Dollard, re: LOD2014-00020 - OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCEL OF RECORD & DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS Tax Map 122, Parcel 17 and Parcel 17C, Broomfield Farm (property of Laura D. Dollard) Scottsville Magisterial District.
8.20 Copy of letter dated January 21, 2015, from Francis H. MacCall, Principal Planner, to James E. Criag, Jr., re: LOD2014-00021 - OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCEL OF RECORD & DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS Tax Map 94, Parcel 17 (property of Carolyn P. Sweeney) Scottsville Magisterial District.
8.21 County Grant Application/Award Report. (Lori Allshouse)
8.22 Charlottesville Area Transit (CAT) Summary for the end of FY 2014 and the first half of FY 2015.
8.23 VDOT Culpeper District, Albemarle County Monthly Report, February 2015.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO SPEAK AT PUBLIC HEARINGS ONLY
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|