1. Call to Order.
2. Joint Meeting with School Board
a. Review of Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) Oversight Committee Recommendations. (Trevor Henry, Director of the Office of Facilities Development)
4:45 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. - Recess
Board of Supervisors
3. 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. - Work Session and Action: Five Year Financial Plan (continuation). (Lori Allshouse, Director of the Office of Management and Budget)
6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. - Recess
4. Reconvene and Call to Order Night Meeting
5. Pledge of Allegiance.
6. Moment of Silence.
7. Adoption of Final Agenda.
8. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
9. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
10. Consent Agenda (for approval-action required).
11. Regional Firearms Training Center - Approve Terms of Land Lease and Operating Agreements and Additional Funding. (Doug Walker, Deputy County Executive, Trevor Henry, Director of the Office of Facilities Development)
12. Work Session: Community Engagement Strategies and Future Direction. (Lee Catlin, Assistant County Executive)
13. Update from Draper Aden Associates regarding discussion with DEQ on possible Ivy MUC transfer station alternatives and timeframe for action. (Doug Walker)
14. Chairman, Year in Review. (Jane Dittmar)
15. County Executive, Year in Review. (Tom Foley)
16. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
17. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
10.1 ZMA-2012-00002. Variations from Riverside Village Application Plan and Code of Development. (Ellie Ray)
10.2 Albemarle County Service Authority Sales Contract Extension-East Rivanna/Glenmore Water Storage Facility. (Dan Eggleston)
10.3 FY 2015 Budget Amendment and Appropriations. (Lori Allshouse)
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|