1. Call to Order.
2. 3:30 p.m. – Work Session:
a. Regional Firearms Training Center. Doug Walker, Assistant County Executive, and Trevor Henry, Director of the Office of Facilities Development. (Deferred to August meeting)
3. 4:00 p.m. – Closed Meeting.
5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
4. Certify Closed Meeting.
5. Work Session: CPA-2013-01. Comprehensive Plan Update/Amendment, to begin with public comments and possible Board direction. Elaine Echols, Principal Planner.
6. Call to Order Regular Night Meeting.
7. Pledge of Allegiance.
8. Moment of Silence.
9. Adoption of Final Agenda.
10. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
11. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
12. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
13. Appeal of ARB Decision: ARB-2014-024. New Hope Church (Deferred from June 11, 2014), Margaret Maliszewski, Principal Planner.
14. PROJECT: SP-2013-000019. Tandem Friends School (Sign #84). MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Scottsville. PROPOSAL: Allow for an increase in enrollment and staff capacity from 260 to 300 people and the replacement of a gymnasium on 24.508 acres. No dwellings proposed. ZONING: R-1 Residential – (1 unit/acre) under Section 220.127.116.11.5 of the Zoning Ordinance which allows for private schools. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: No. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN: Institutional – schools, universities and colleges and ancillary facilities and public facilities and utilities; Urban Area 4. LOCATION: 279, 285, 295 and 305 Tandem Lane TAX MAP/PARCEL: 09100-00-00-002A0 Scott Clark, Senior Planner
15. PROJECT: ZMA-2013-00012. Rivanna Village. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Scottsville. TAX MAP/PARCELS: 079000000025A0; 080000000046A0; 08000000004600; 080000000046C0; 080000000046D0; 080000000046E0; 08000000005000; 08000000005100; 080000000052A0; 080000000055A0; 093A1000000300; and 093A1000000400. LOCATION: 3677, 3701 and 3721 Richmond Road; 3760 and 3738 Cumbria Lane. Intersection of Route 250 East (Richmond Road) and Glenmore Way. PROPOSAL: Rezone TMP 80-51 and 80-52A from Rural Areas zoning district which allows agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre) to Neighborhood Model District (NMD) which allows residential (3-34 units/acre) mixed with commercial service and industrial uses. Also, request to amend proffers, Code of Development and the application plan from approved ZMA2001-008 zoned NMD which allows residential (3-34 units/acre) mixed with commercial service and industrial uses. 400 maximum residential units proposed including apartments, townhouses, attached and detached single family at a density of 4.2 units/acre. A maximum of 60,000 square feet of non residential uses is also proposed which would include commercial, office and retail uses. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: Yes. PROFFERS: YES. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN: Town/Village Center- Small commercial, office, retail, service uses; park and recreation amenities; residential at no greater than 6 units/acre. Public Open Space- Parks, greenways, trails, and other public open spaces. Megan Yaniglos, Senior Planner
16. Action Item: Appointment of three additional representatives to the Long Term Solid Waste Solutions Advisory Committee.
17. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
18. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
12.1 Approval of Minutes: August 14, August 21, October 2, October 9, November 6 and December 12, 2013; and February 21, March 27 and April 10, 2014.
12.2 Earlysville Road (Rte 743) Through Truck Restriction.
12.3 Board of Supervisor's Rules of Procedure - Amend Rules of Procedure for adding Action Items to the Final Agenda.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO SPEAK AT PUBLIC HEARINGS ONLY
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|