1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Adoption of Final Agenda.
5. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
a. Ann Mallek – Past Chair.
b. Proclamation recognizing The Senior Center.
7. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
8. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
9:45 a.m. - Discussion/Action Items:
9. Consideration of a Public Hearing on the Route 29 Western Bypass, Lee Catlin, Assistant to the County Executive for Community and Business Partnerships.
10. Project Based Vouchers: The Crossings at 4th and Preston, Ron White, Director of Housing.
11. Video streaming Board of Supervisors Meetings, Lee Catlin.
12. Water Quality Mandates Community Engagement Plan, Lee Catlin.
13. Community Development Work Program, Mark Graham, Director of Community Development.
14. 12:00 noon - Closed Meeting.
15. Certify Closed Meeting.
16. 1:30 p.m. - Boards and Commissions: Vacancies/Appointments.
17. Public Hearing: FY2014 Budget Amendment and Appropriations, Lori Allshouse, Director of the Office of Management and Budget.
1:45 p.m. - Presentations:
18. Department of Social Services Advisory Board Annual Report, Janet Morrow, Chair.
19. Virginia Pre-School Initiative “Bright Stars” Annual Report, John Freeman, Department of Social Services.
20. 2:15 p.m. - Quarterly Capital Report, Trevor Henry, Director of Office of Facilities Development.
21. 2:45 p.m. - Discussion: Fire Rescue Service Delivery System.
22. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
23. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
24. Adjourn to February 12, 2014, 4:00 p.m.
8.1 Approval of Minutes: August 14(A) and November 14(A), 2013.
8.2 Employee Pay Process Review.
8.3 Resolution of Reaffirmation of Support for the Journey Through Hallowed Ground Partnership.
8.4 SDP-201-300058. Rolkin Road Retail Center – Special Exception.
8.5 FY 2014 Second Quarter Proffer Report.
8.6 FY 14 General Fund Q2 Report; Revised FY 14 Revenue Projections Report; and Quarterly Economic Indicators Report.
8.7 Records Retention of Potential Historic Documents.
8.8 County Grant Application Report.
8.9 February 2013 VDOT Charlottesville Residency Monthly Report for Albemarle County.
8.10 Performance Bonds for Development.
8.11 Board-to-Board, February, 2014 Monthly Communications Report from School Board, School Board Chairman.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO SPEAK AT PUBLIC HEARINGS ONLY
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|