1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Adoption of Final Agenda.
5. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
7. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
8. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
9. Historical Society Appropriation (consent agenda #8.5), Steven Meeks.
10. Annual Update on FY13-17 Strategic Plan, Louise Wyatt.
11. Capital Projects Quarterly Report, Trevor Henry.
12. Yancey Elementary Work Group Interim Report, Tim Lewis.
13 Closed Meeting.
14. Certify Closed Meeting.
15. Boards and Commissions: Vacancies/Appointments.
1:30 p.m. - Public Hearing:
16. PROJECT: SP-2013-00010. Regents School of Charlottesville (RSC) (Signs #81&82). PROPOSAL: Amendment to Special Use Permit (SP2012-12) for School of Special Instruction to increase the number persons (students and teachers) permitted at the site from the current 69 allowed under the existing Special Use Permit to increase by 27 persons for a total of 96 persons permitted onsite. Utilize existing structure, no additional buildings proposed. ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: CO Commercial Office – offices, supporting commercial and service; residential by special use permit (15 units/acre). SECTION: Chapter 18 Section 23.2.2(6) of the Albemarle County Code, which allows for School of Special Instruction. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Rural Area 1 - Rural Areas – preserve and protect agricultural, forestal, open space, and natural, historic and scenic resources/ density (0.5 unit/acre in development lots). ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: Yes. LOCATION: 3045 Ivy Road Charlottesville VA. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 05900-00-00-023G1. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Samuel Miller.
17. Board-to-Board, Monthly Communications Report from School Board, School Board Chairman.
18. School Health Advisory Briefing on Wi-Fi, Matt Haas.
19. Water Resources Program Development (2nd work session).
20. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
21. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
22. Adjourn to August 14, 2013, 3:00 p.m.
8.1 Approval of Minutes: March 11, March 13N, April 10(A), May 1, May 8, June 5 and June 12, 2013.
8.2 FY 15 Arts and Cultural Agency Budget Process.
8.3 Proposed Revision to Personnel Policy §P-40, Course Reimbursement-Classified Employees.
8.4 Assignment of Lease for Charlottesville-Albemarle Rescue Squad Rescue 8 Station.
8.5 FY 2014 Budget Amendment and Appropriations.
8.6 Special Exception - Variation from Leake PRD Application Plan (ZMA-2006-00016) and Variation from Glenmore PRD Application Plan (ZMA-1999-00016).
8.7 FY 2013 4th Quarter Cash and Non-Cash Proffer Report.
8.8 August 2013 VDOT Charlottesville Residency Monthly Report for Albemarle County.
NEW: CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO SPEAK AT PUBLIC HEARINGS ONLY
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|