1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Adoption of Final Agenda.
5. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
7. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
8. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
9. SP-2013-00007. Cingular Wireless/Pace Property Tier III Personal Wireless Service Facility (Sign #75). PROPOSED: Request for installation of a 118 foot tall monopole with 3 antennas and associated ground equipment with fencing within a 1,600 sq. ft. leasing areas as well as construction of a new access road to the site. ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: RA, Rural Areas- agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre in development lots); EC Entrance Corridor – Overlay to protect properties of historic, architectural or cultural significance from visual impacts of development along routes of tourist access; FH Flood Hazard – Overlay to provide safety and protection from flooding. Southern Albemarle Rural Historic District; and Scenic By-ways Overlay. SECTION: 10.2.2.48 Tier III personal wireless facilities. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Rural Areas in Rural Area 2 -preserve and protect agricultural, forestal, open space, and natural, historic and scenic resources/ density (0.5 unit/ acre in development lots). ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: YES. LOCATION: 3376 Stony Point Road. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 04700-00-00-03000. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rivanna.
10. SP-2013-00008. Cingular Wireless/Greenmont Farm (Sign #74). PROPOSED: Special use permit request for a personal wireless service facility including a 129-foot steel monopole (20 feet above the height of the reference tree) with two (2) flush-mount antennae, each consisting of three (3) panel antennas. The proposed ground equipment will be located on a 40X40 foot leased compound area. An 8’ tall wooden privacy fence is also proposed to surround the base of the 40X40 compound. Access to the site is proposed through an access road off Route 627 (Fry’s Path). ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: RA, Rural Areas- agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre in development lots). SECTION: 10.2.2.48 Tier III personal wireless facilities. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Rural Areas in Rural Area 4 - Preserve and protect agricultural, forestal, open space, and natural, historic and scenic resources/ density (.5 unit/acre in development lots). ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: NO. HISTORIC DISTRICT: YES. LOCATION: To the west of Fry’s Path (Route 627), approximately one-half mile from the intersection with Scottsville Road (Route 20). TAX MAP/PARCEL: 11200-00-00-01600. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Scottsville.
11. To receive public comment on the proposed Secondary Six-Year Plan for Fiscal Years 2013/14 through 2018/19 in Albemarle County, and on the Secondary System Construction Budget for Fiscal Year 2013/14.
12. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
13. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
8.1 Glenmore Leake K2 (ZMA-2012-0016) Lots 24-27 & 29, SUB-201-00127 Variation.
8.2 2012 Annual Report of the Board of Zoning Appeals.
NEW: CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO SPEAK AT PUBLIC HEARINGS ONLY
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|