1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Adoption of Final Agenda.
5. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
a. Alan Collier for service on the Equalization Board.
b. David Cooke for service on the Equalization Board.
c. Proclamation recognizing Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) April 21, 2013, as Power Talk 21 Day.
7. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
8. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
9. Calendar Year 2013 Tax Rate Resolution.
10. Adoption of the FY 13/14 Operating and Capital Budgets.
11. ZTA-2010-00004. Industrial Uses (deferred from March 13, 2013).
12. ZTA-2012-00013. Industrial Uses in Commercial Districts (deferred from March 13, 2013).
13. Overview of Virginia Tourism Development Financing Program.
14. Telecommunications Network Upgrade.
15. 12:00 noon - Closed Meeting.
16. Certify Closed Meeting.
17. Boards and Commissions:
1:30 p.m. - Public Hearings:
18. SP-2012-00031. Verizon Wireless “Eastham” Fox Property Tier III Personal Wireless Service Facility (Sign # 74). PROPOSED: Request for installation of a 110 foot steel monopole with 2 flush mounted arrays and associated ground equipment with fencing within a 2,250 square foot lease area. ZONING CATEGORY/ GENERAL USAGE: RA, Rural Areas- agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre in development lots); EC Entrance Corridor – Overlay to protect properties of historic, architectural or cultural significance from visual impacts of development along routes of tourist access. SECTION: 10.2.2.48 Tier III personal wireless facilities. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Rural Areas in Rural Area 2 - preserve and protect agricultural, forestal, open space, and natural, historic and scenic resources/ density (0.5 unit/ acre in development lots). ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: YES. LOCATION: 3070 Stony Point Road TAX MAP/PARCEL: 04700-00-00-01800. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rivanna.
19. FY 2013 Budget Amendment and Appropriations.
20. VDOT Quarterly Report, Joel DeNunzio.
21. Update on Long Range Transportation Plan, Steve Williams, TJPDC.
22. Community Health Improvement Plan, Lillian Peake, Thomas Jefferson Health District.
23. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
24. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
25. Adjourn to April 10, 2013, 4:00 p.m., Lane Auditorium.
8.1 Approval of Minutes: December 5, 2012 and January 16, 2013.
8.2 WPO-2012-00066. Ragged Mountain Dam Borrow Area – Request to extend the deadline for installing permanent vegetation.
8.3 SDP-2012-046. Cascadia Preliminary Site Plan, Variations #1-4 from ZMA-2002-004.
8.4 Keswick Estates Utilities, LLC Application for a Certification of Public Convenience and Necessity.
8.5 Lewis and Clark Exploratory Center Funding.
8.6 Board-to-Board, April 2013, A Monthly Report from the Albemarle County School Board to the Albemarle County Board of Supervisors.
NEW: CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO SPEAK AT PUBLIC HEARINGS ONLY
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|