1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Adoption of Final Agenda.
5. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
a. GFOA Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting for FY11.
b. Proclamation recognizing September 3-7, 2012 as Payroll Week in Albemarle County.
7. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
8. Consent Agenda (on next page).
9:30 a.m. - Public Hearings:
9. SP-2012-00015. Verizon Wireless Colthurst-Ingleridge LLC., Tier III Personal Wireless Service Facility (Signs #20&21). PROPOSED: Request for installation of a six new flush-mounted antennas on an existing tower which will involve retrofitting an extension mount to a new height of 139 feet, relocation of the existing antenna array and changes to associated ground equipment. ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: RA, Rural Areas- agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre in development lots); EC Entrance Corridor – Overlay to protect properties of historic, architectural or cultural significance from visual impacts of development along routes of tourist access; FH Flood Hazard – Overlay to provide safety and protection from flooding; AIA Airport Impact Area-Overlay to minimize adverse impacts to both the airport and the surrounding land. SECTION: 10.2.2 (48) which allows for Tier III personal wireless facilities in the RA Zoning District. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Rural Areas in Rural Area 1 -preserve and protect agricultural, forestal, open space, and natural, historic and scenic resources/ density (0.5 unit/ acre in development lots). ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: YES. LOCATION: 1575 Ingleridge Farm. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 06000-00-00-002A0. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Jack Jouett.
10. SP-2012-00016, NTELOS WIRELESS – CV825 Cedar Hill- Tier III Personal Wireless Service Facility (Signs #91&94). PROPOSED: A one hundred and fifteen (115) foot tall steel monopole tower painted brown with a flush-mounted antenna array consisting of three (3) panel antennas and associated ground equipment which will be located within a twenty (20) foot by thirty (30) foot leased compound area. The access road to the proposed facility is an existing paved road. ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: (RA) Rural Areas – agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre in development lots). SECTION: 10.2.2(48) which allows for Tier III personal wireless service facilities in the RA Zoning District. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Rural Areas 4 – Preserve and protect agricultural, forestal, open space, and natural, historic and scenic resources/ density (.5 unit/acre in development lots). ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: NO. AGRICULTURAL FORESTAL DISTRICT: YES. LOCATION: David Road, Marshall Manor Subdivision, East Side of Rte 20. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 090B0-00-0A-01100. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Scottsville.
10:00 a.m. - Presentations:
11. Board-to-Board, Monthly Communications Report from School Board, School Board Chairman.
12. After Action Report on July 29, 2012 Thunderstorm:
a. F. Scott Reed, Dominion Power.
b. Larry Jackson, Appalachian Power.
c. Kirby Felts, Emergency Management Coordinator.
13. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
14. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
15. Closed Meeting.
16. Certify Closed Meeting.
17. Boards and Commissions: Vacancies/Appointments.
8.1 Approval of Minutes: March 12(A), March 14(A), April 11(A), April 13(A), May 2, May 9(A), May 9(N), May 10, and June 6, 2012.
8.2 FY 2013 Budget Amendment and Appropriations.
8.3 Resolution Congratulating City of Charlottesville on 250th Anniversary.
8.4 FY 13/14 Operating and Capital Budget Calendar.
8.5 Proposed Changes to Financial Management Policies.
8.6 Resolution Authorizing County Executive to Approve Transfers of Unencumbered Funds in FY 13.
8.7 Expansion of the Photo Safe Program to Richmond Road and Stony Point Road Intersection.
8.8 FY 2012 Fourth Quarter Cash and Non-Cash Proffer Report and Use of Proffer Funds.
8.9 2011 Annual Report of the Board of Zoning Appeals.
8.10 Copy of letter dated July 11, 2012, to Lee Rasmussen, McCallum & Kudravetz, P.C., re: LOD2012-0004 – OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCEL OF RECORD & DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS – Tax Map 58, Parcel 78 (Property of Gabbro, LLC) – Samuel Miller District.
8.11 VDOT – Culpeper District, Monthly Report for Albemarle County.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|