1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Adoption of Final Agenda.
5. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
a. Introduction of TJPED Executive Director, Helen Cauthen.
7. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
8. Consent Agenda (on next page).
9. 9:30 a.m. - To consider granting water and sewer line easements to the Rivanna Water and Sewer Authority and the Albemarle County Service Authority across property owned by Albemarle County adjacent to Hollymead Towne Center, situated on the south side of and adjoining U.S. Route 29 (Parcel ID 04600-00-00-005A0). These water and sewer line easements are requested to provide water and sewer service to County properties, including portions of Hollymead Towne Center.
10. 9:45 a.m. - An ordinance to amend Chapter 5, Building Regulations, of the Albemarle County Code, by amending Section 5-100, Purpose and Intent, Section 5-101, Building inspection office established; powers and duties, Section 5-102, Board of appeals established; powers and duties, and Section 5-103, Appeals of decisions of the building official. The ordinance would codify that two alternative members are appointed by the Board of Supervisors to the local board of building code appeals, and would update the local building regulations to conform to current provisions of the Uniform Statewide Building Code and Virginia Code §§ 36-97 et seq.
11. 10:00 a.m. - Request to Consider SEIS for Proposed Route 29 North Bypass.
12. 10:30 a.m. - Solid Waste Options – Consultant Services.
10:50 a.m. – Recess
13. 11:00 a.m. - County’s FY12/13 - FY16/17 Strategic Plan - Review and approve Plan’s Goals and Objectives.
14. 11:30 a.m. - Update on Animal care issues/barking dogs/running-at-large County-wide.
15. Closed Meeting.
16. Certify Closed Meeting.
17. Boards and Commissions:
18. 1:45 p.m. - Region Ten, Peter G. DeMartino.
19. 2:00 p.m. – Discussion: Fast Track Review Process
20. 2:30 p.m. - CPA-2013-01 Comprehensive Plan Update.
21. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
22. Adjourn to March 12, 2012, 9:00 a.m., Room 241.
8.1 Approval of Minutes: October 5, November 2, November 9(A), November 10(A), December 14(A) and (N), and December 15(A), 2011.
8.2 ASCA-2012-01. Charlottesville Volvo. Request to amend the Albemarle County Service Authority Jurisdictional Area map to designate Tax Map 59, Parcel 23B2 for sewer service. (Continue public hearing to March 14, 2012 for proper advertisement.)
8.3 Resolution for the abandonment and addition of roads as a result of the John W. Warner Parkway construction.
8.4 Moores Creek Floodplain Changes – Authorize County Engineer to sign application for conditional letter of map revision to FEMA maps.
8.5 EMS Cost Recovery Program Update; Resolution to establish new schedule of fees; consideration of billing policy change.
8.6 FY 2012 Budget Amendment and Appropriations.
8.7 Polo Grounds Road Floodplain Changes – Authorize County Engineer to sign application for letter of map revision to FEMA maps.
8.8 Amendments to Permanent Part-Time Employee Pension Plan; Authorization to submit amended Plan to IRS; and Adoption of Resolution to amend Personnel Policy P-63, Retirement.
8.9 Summary of grant applications submitted and grants received in February 2012.
8.10 VDOT, Culpeper District – Albemarle County Monthly Report, March 2012.
8.11 Cash Proffer Funding – Appropriations and Future Spending plan--Follow up on February 1, 2012: FY 2012 2nd Quarter Cash and Non-Cash Proffer Report – potential uses of available cash proffers for CIP projects.
8.12 National Association of Counties Prescription Drug Discount Program Status.
8.13 Revised application and review schedule for Personal Wireless Service Facilities.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|