1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Adoption of Final Agenda.
5. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
a. Kathryn Presson as Most Outstanding Fire Corps Volunteer.
b. Raymond Gaines for service on the Fire Prevention Board of Appeals and the Local Board of Building Code Appeals.
7. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
8. Consent Agenda (on next page).
9:45 a.m. - Action Items:
9. Request to set a public hearing to amend the jurisdictional areas of the Albemarle County Service Authority for water service to Keswick Lake.
10. 10:05 a.m. - Board of Supervisors’ Strategic Plan Vision, Goals and Strategic Objectives.
11. 10:25 a.m. - FY 2010-2011 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR).
12. 10:40 a.m. - Wireless Policy/Regulations Update.
11:00 a.m. - Recess.
13. 11:10 a.m. - Biscuit Run – Southwood Land Swap.
14. 11:30 a.m. - VDoT Report, David Crim.
15. 11:45 a.m. - PhotoSafe Annual Report, Steve Sellers.
16. Closed Meeting.
17. Certify Closed Meeting.
18. Boards and Commissions:
1:30 p.m. – Presentations:
19. 1:30 p.m. - Board-to-Board, Monthly Communications Report from School Board, School Board Chairman.
a. Proclamation recognizing February 2012 as School Board Appreciation Month.
20. 1:45 p.m. - Department of Social Services Annual Report.
a. Recognitions of Wanda Kucera and Claude Foster.
21. 2:00 p.m. - Bright Stars Annual Reports.
2:15 p.m. - Work Session:
22. ZTA-2010-00005. Sign Ordinance Zoning Ordinance Text Amendments (deferred from November 2, 2011).
23. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
24. Adjourn to February 8, 2012, 3:00 p.m., Room 241.
8.1 FY 2012 Budget Amendment and Appropriations.
8.2 Resolution accepting Nash/Violette offer to sell conservation easement.
8.3 Authorize County Executive to execute Inter-governmental Agreement with Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services - ACE; Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services grant for easement acquisition.
8.4 Resolution to accept roads in Foothill Crossing Subdivision into the State Secondary System of Highways.
8.5 Resolution to Oppose Devolution of Costs for Core Government Services.
8.6 FY 2012 Second Quarter Cash and Non-Cash Proffer Report.
8.7 FY12 Second Quarter Financial Report.
8.8 Summary of grant applications submitted and grants received in January 2012.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|