1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Adoption of Final Agenda.
5. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
6. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
7. Discussion: Land Use Assessment Program.
a. Comprehensive Plan Update Process and Schedule and Relationship to Sustainability Communities Grant.
b. Cool Counties commitments and continued membership in the ICLEI-Local Governments for Sustainability.
9. Public comment on presentations 8a and 8b.
10. Board Discussion and Action on 8a and 8b.
11. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
12. Adjourn to June 30, 2011, 9:00 a.m., Woodland Pavilion at Monticello.
6.1 Approval of Minutes: November 3, 2010.
6.2 Resolution to accept road(s) in Wickham Pond Subdivision into the State Secondary System of Highways.
6.3 FY 2011 Budget Amendment and Appropriations.
6.4 2010 Emergency Management Performance Grant; Regional Shelter Equipment and Supplies Project Resolution.
6.5 2010 Emergency Management Performance Grant; Regional Shelter Training and Exercises Project Resolution.
6.6 Letter dated May 27, 2011 from Ronald L. Higgins, Chief of Zoning/Deputy Zoning Administrator, to Andrew J. Dondero, Stribling Holdings, LLC, re: OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCEL OF RECORD BOUNDARY – Tax Map 76, Parcel 24 (property of Stribling Holdings, LLC) Samuel Miller Magisterial District.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|