1. Call to Order.
2. Work Session: FY 2011/2012 Operating and Capital Budgets.
a. School Division.
b. Continuing issues from Prior Work Session (if needed).
3. Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
5. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
6. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
7. SP-2010-00020. Century Link Verizon Wireless Tier III PWSF (Signs #50&52). PROPOSED: Special Use Permit amendment to replace three (3) existing Alltel microwave dishes and six (6) existing Alltel antennas with new antennas and dishes at various heights on an existing 250 foot tower. The applicant is also requesting use of existing mounting brackets to allow the mounting of up to twelve (12) antennas within a sectored array(which requires a waiver/modification of section 5.1.40.C.3). ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: [CO], Commercial Office; [EC] Entrance Corridor overlay, [AIA] Airport Impact Area. SECTION: 23.2.2 (15) Special Use Permit, which allows for Tier III personal wireless facilities in the Commercial Office Zoning District COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Office Service in Urban Area 2. LOCATION: Tax Map 61, Parcel 129C: south side of Rio Road East [State Route 631], approximately 1/8 mile east of the intersection with Route 29 North, and near Fashion Square Mall. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rio. RELATED APPLICATION: SP-2008-00012.
8. SP-2010-0027. Nichols/Peck Crossing (Sign #5). PROPOSED: Replace an existing concrete culvert bridge with an engineered bridge that spans the Moormans River. ZONING: RA Rural Areas-Agricultural, forestal and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 units/acre in development lots). SECTION:22.214.171.124.d.6. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Rural Area in Rural Area 1- preserve and protect agricultural, forestal, open space, and natural, historic and scenic. resources/density (0.5 units/acre in development lots). ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: No, [but is in the Scenic Stream Overlay and Flood Hazard Overlay]. LOCATION: 6094 Sugar Hollow Road in Crozet. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 02500-00-00-01800, 02500-00-00-018A0, and 2500-00-00-018B0. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: White Hall.
9. SP-2010-00033. Four Seasons Learning Center (Signs #73&74). PROPOSED: Amend special use permit to increase maximum number of children in daycare from 40 to 64. No residential units proposed. ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: PUD Planned Unit Development which allows residential (3 - 34 units per acre), mixed with commercial and industrial uses. SECTION: 126.96.36.199, which allows for child care facilities. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Urban Density Residential (6-34 units/acre) in Neighborhood 1. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: No. LOCATION: 254 Lakeview Drive, at the corner of Four Seasons Dr. and Lakeview Dr. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 061X1-00-00-00500. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rio.
10. SP-2010-00048. Music Festival (Sign #75). PROPOSED: Five year extension of existing Special Use Permit (SP200900016) to continue allowing an annual special event at the Misty Mountain Camp Resort ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: RA Rural Areas - agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre in development lots). SECTION: 10.2.2.50 Special events. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Rural Areas - preserve and protect agricultural, forestal, open space, and natural, historic and scenic resources/ density (.5 unit/ acre in development lots). ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: Yes. LOCATION: 56 Misty Mountain Road, approx. three-quarters of a mile west of 64E junction. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 07100000000300. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: White Hall.
11. SP-2010-00043. Brown Collision Center (Sign #6). PROPOSED: To permit an auto body shop in a Highway Commercial District, no residential units proposed. ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: HC Highway Commercial - commercial and service uses; and residential use by special use permit (15 units/ acre). SECTION: 24.2.2 (17) auto body shops. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Regional Service - regional-scale retail, wholesale, business and/or employment centers, and residential (6.01-34 units/acre) in Neighborhood 1. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: Yes. LOCATION: 1590 Seminole Trail, approximately 600 feet north of Berkmar Drive on the west side of Seminole Trail (US 29). TAX MAP/PARCEL: 061000000120E0. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rio.
12. ZTA-2010-00008. Farm Winery Outdoor Amplified Music. Amend Sec. 5.1.25, Farm wineries, of Chapter 18, Zoning, of the Albemarle County Code. This ordinance would amend Sec. 5.1.25 to amend the noise standard for outdoor amplified music at farm wineries.
14. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
15. Adjourn to March 14, 2011, 9:00 a.m., Room 241.
6.1 Request by Qwest Communications Corporation for Underground Right-of-Way License for facilities at Darden Towe Park.
6.2 Approve and Authorize Sublease with the University of Virginia for new Ivy Fire Station.
6.3 Request from the Reentry Steering Committee to Underwrite the 2011 Prisoner Re-Entry Summit.
6.4 Fiscal Year 2011 County of Albemarle and State Health Department Local Government Agreement.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|