1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
5. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
6. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
7. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
9:30 a.m. – Public Hearings:
8. To consider an ordinance to amend section 4-100, Definitions, of Chapter 4, Animals and Fowl, of the County Code.
9. To consider an ordinance to amend County Code Chapter 12, Regulated Enterprises, Article III, Dealers in Precious Metals.
10. 10:30 a.m. – Rural Health Initiative Program, Gary Pond, Lead Health Educator.
10:45 a.m. – Action Items
11. FY 2009-2010 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR).
12. ARB-2010-126. Entrance Corridor Design Guidelines Update.
13. CPA-2005-010. Places29 Master Plan.
14. Closed Meeting.
15. Certify Closed Meeting.
16. Boards and Commissions:
1:30 p.m. - Presentations
17. Economic Vitality Action Plan, Quarterly Update.
18. Bright Stars Annual Report, Charity Haines.
2:00 p.m. - Work Sessions
19. Community Development Work Program.
20. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
21. Adjourn to February 9, 2011, 9:00 a.m., Room 241.
7.1 Cancel February 9, 2011, Regular Night Meeting.
7.2 Resolution to Accept Innovation Drive in UVA Research Park at North Fork into the State Secondary System of Highways.
7.3 FY 2011 Budget Amendment and Appropriations.
7.4 Resolution supporting the temporary closure of Jarmans Gap Road (Route 691) during construction of improvements.
7.5 Resolution to Designate Byrom Park Entrance as Open-Space Land and a Public Park.
7.6 Memorandum of Understanding Between Foothills Child Advocacy Center, Inc., Charlottesville/Albemarle Commission on Children and Families and the County of Albemarle, Virginia.
7.7 ACE; Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services grant for easement acquisition.
7.8 Report on the Jefferson Madison Regional Library System (JMRL).
7.9 FY 2011 2nd Quarterly Cash and Non-Cash Proffer Report.
7.10 Memorandum from V. Wayne Cilimberg, Secretary to Planning Commission, re: Planning Commission Annual Reports for 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009.
7.11 Copy of letter dated January 27, 2011 from David Benish, Chief of Planning, to Marcia Joseph, re: CPA-2010-00001 Redfields.
7.12 Albemarle County Monthly VDoT Report, February 2011.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|