1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
5. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
6. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
7. FY 2010 Budget Amendment.
8. PROJECT: SP-2009-002. Keswick Hunt Club -AT&T CV333A Tier III PWSF. PROPOSED: New treetop facility in an avoidance area (South West Mountains Historic District). ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: RA, Rural Areas-; EC Entrance Corridor overlay. SECTION: 10.2.2 (48) Special Use Permit, which allows for Tier III personal wireless facilities in the RA Zoning District. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Rural Areas uses in Rural Area 2. LOCATION: Tax Map 80, Parcel 6A: in the Keswick area at the intersection of Louisa Road [State Route 22] and Hunt Club Road [State Route 744]. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rivanna. RELATED APPLICATION: None.
9. An ordinance to amend Chapter 4, Animals and Fowl of the Albemarle County Code. The proposed ordinance: 1) re-organizes the Chapter and amends the local animal laws to parallel the re-codified Virginia Code provisions related to local animal laws; 2) includes new provisions that set forth the standard of care for companion animals; regulates the abandonment of an animal; allows livestock owners to seek compensation for livestock or poultry killed by dogs; set forth the licensing and business practice requirements for commercial dog breeders; allows animal control to impound an animal that has not received adequate care; and establishes the procedures for capturing a rabid animal and the duties of a rabid animal owner; 3) amends the animal noise standard by removing “unreasonably disturbs the peace and quiet, comfort, or repose of any person” and adding that the excessive, continuous and untimely noise of an animal must be “audible on the property of the complainant”, and removes the five-acre Rural Areas exception to make the animal noise provision applicable County-wide; and 4) amends the running at large section to prohibit running at large throughout the County except in areas zoned Rural Areas District but continues to prohibit running at large in those areas zoned Rural Areas District that were previously identified in Sec. 4-200(A) as no running at large areas, and provides an exception for dogs on a bona fide hunt during hunting season or during field trail and training periods when accompanied by a licensed hunter.
10. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
6.1 Approval of Minutes: May 7 and December 9, 200; March 11, April 1 and April 8, 2009.
6.2 Set a public hearing to consider proposed ordinance to amend County Code Chapter 17 to require permanent vegetation to be established on disturbed
areas within a specified period and to make other administrative and procedural changes.
6.3 Set a public hearing to consider the adoption of an ordinance to implement Traffic Light Signal Monitoring Systems (“Photo Red Systems”).
6.4 Resolution to accept road(s) in Bargamin Park Subdivision into the State Secondary System of Highways.
6.5 Resolution to accept road(s) in Hidden Forest Subdivision into the State Secondary System of Highways.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|