June 25, 2009
c/o Williams Mullen
321 East Main Street, Suite 400
Charlottesville, VA 22902
RE: SP200900002 Keswick Hunt Club – AT&T CV333A Tier III PWSF
Tax Map 80, Parcel 6A
Dear Ms. Long:
The Albemarle County Planning Commission, at its meeting on May 19, 2009, by a vote of 7:0 recommended approval of the above-noted petition to the Board of Supervisors.
Please note that this approval is subject to the following conditions:
1. The proposed personal wireless service facility must be developed in general accord with the plan prepared by BC Architects and Engineers with a revision date of 4-28-2009, and a certified engineer’s seal and signature dated 5-01-2009.
2. AT&T must provide a tree conservation plan prepared by a certified arborist prior to issuance of a building permit. The installation, operation and maintenance of the facility shall be conducted in accordance with the tree conservation plan.
3. Should use of the antenna site at this location become discontinued at anytime in the future, AT&T and/or its assignee(s) must remove the facility within 90 days.
4. After the proposed personal wireless service facility has been installed, AT&T must submit annual reports updating the user status and equipment inventory of the facility within the required time period per section 5.1.40(c)(7):of the Albemarle County Code.
5. Address all conditions outlined by the Architectural Review Board. The applicant must obtain a certificate of appropriateness from the Architectural Review Board staff.
View staff report and attachments
View PC minutes
Return to regular agenda
Please be advised that the Albemarle County Board of Supervisors will review this petition and receive public comment at their meeting on July 1, 2009.
If you should have any questions or comments regarding the above noted action, please do not hesitate to contact me at (434) 296-5832.