1. Call to Order.
4:00 P.M. - PUBLIC HEARINGS:
2. ZTA-2009-004. Flood Hazard Overlay District. Amend Section 30.3.05.1.1, By right within the floodway, of Chapter 18, Zoning, of the Albemarle County Code. This ordinance would amend Section 30.3.05.1.1 to add public water and sewer transmission lines, main or trunk lines, and interceptors owned and/or operated by the Rivanna Water and Sewer Authority, as by right uses within the floodway in the Flood Hazard Overlay District, and change the reference to a County department.
3. 2009/10-2014/15. Six Year Secondary Road Plan and Upcoming Year Construction Budget.
4. STA-2008-0002. Fees. Amend Sec. 14-203, Fees, of Chapter 14, Subdivision of Land, of the Albemarle County Code. This ordinance would amend Sec. 14-203 to impose new fees, to increase existing fees, and to change but not necessarily increase other fees charged for almost all listed applications, permits, reviews, approvals, inspections and other services provided by the County in the administration of Chapter 14.
Recess and Reconvene at 6:00 p.m.
5. Call to Order.
6. Pledge of Allegiance.
7. Moment of Silence.
8. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
9. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
10. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
11. PROJECT: SP-2008-029. South Plains Presbyterian Church. PROPOSED: Addition of new fellowship hall and sanctuary to existing church. ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: RA -- Rural Areas: agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre in development lots); EC Entrance Corridor - Overlay to protect properties of historic, architectural or cultural significance from visual impacts of development along routes of tourist access. SECTION: 10.2.2.35, 35, church building and adjunct cemetery. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Rural Areas - preserve and protect agricultural, forestal, open space, and natural, historic and scenic resources/ density (.5 unit/ acre in development lots). ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: Yes. LOCATION: 410 Black Cat Road, at the intersection of Black Cat Road (Route 616) and Louisa Road (Route 22). TAX MAP/ PARCEL: Tax Map 80 Parcel 116. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rivanna.
12. Boards and Commissions: Appointments.
13. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
10.1 Approval of Minutes: February 25, March 2, March 4 and March 5, 2009.
10.2 Set public hearing for July 1, 2009 to consider proposed ordinance to amend County Code Chapter 7 to revise regulations pertaining to noise and to change references to County departments and officers.
10.3 Set public hearing for June 3, 2009 to approve Telecommunications Tower Lease on Buck’s Elbow Mountain.
10.4 Resolution to Recognize Albemarle County’s Volunteer Fire and Emergency Rescue Agencies Pursuant to the Public Safety Officers’ Benefits Act.
10.5 Resolution to Support Georgetown Road Improvements.
10.6 Copy of 2009 First Quarter Certificate of Occupancy Report as prepared by the Community Development Department.
10.7 Copy of 2009 First Quarter Building Report as prepared by the Community Development Department.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|