1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
a. Proclamation recognizing May 9 through May 17, 2009 as National Tourism Week.
b. Proclamation recognizing May 10 through May 20, 2009 as National Law Enforcement Officer’s Week.
c. Proclamation recognizing May 4 through May 10, 2009 as Public Service Recognition Week.
d. Business Appreciation Week.
5. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
6. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
7. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
9:45 a.m. - Action Items:
8. Competitive Pool Update
9. SEEA Grant Proposal Update.
10. Resource Management Review Update.
11. Albemarle County Debt Financing - 2009.
11:00 a.m. - Information Items:
12. FY09 Third Quarter Financial Report.
11:15 a.m. – Public Hearings:
13. FY09 Annual Plan for the administration of the Housing Choice Voucher Program.
14. The Field School of Charlottesville Lease of the Old Crozet Elementary School.
15. Closed Meeting.
16. Certify Closed Meeting.
17. Boards and Commissions:
2:00 p.m. – Transportation Matters
18. a. VDoT Monthly Report.
b. Transportation Matters not Listed on the Agenda.
c. Draft United Jefferson Area Mobility Plan (UnJam) 2035.
2:45 a.m. - Work Sessions:
19. Joint Meeting with Planning Commission, re: Wind turbines.
20. Stormwater Regulator Considerations.
21. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
22. Adjourn to May 13, 2009, 4:00 p.m.
7.1 Approval of Minutes: May 21, 2009; February 11 and February 25, 2009.
7.2 Set public hearing for June 3, 2009, for proposed lease agreement between the County and the Old Crozet School Arts to lease a portion of the former Old Crozet Elementary School.
7.3 To set a public hearing for June 10, 2009, to consider a proposed ordinance to amend County Code Chapter 3, Sections 3-201, 3-205, 3-301 and 3-305 to change the references to the department of community development.
7.4 To set a public hearing for June 10, 2009, to consider a proposed ordinance to amend County Code Appendix A-1, Sections A.1-103 and A.1-104 to change the references to the director of community development.
7.5 ACE - Acquisition of Dutnell Easement.
7.6 FY 2009 Appropriations.
7.7 Federal Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Applications for Treesdale Park and Piedmont Heights.
7.8 County Executive’s Authorization to Apply for and Accept Grants.
7.9 Resolution to accept road(s) in Tanager Woods Subdivision into the State Secondary System of Highways.
7.10 FY 2009/10 Appropriations Resolution.
7.11 Board-to-Board, May 2009, Monthly Communications Report from School Board, School Board Chairman.
7.12 Comparative Report of Local Government Revenues and Expenditures for Year Ended June 30, 2008 (on file in Clerk's office).
7.13 Proffer Management FY09 Third Quarter Cash Proffer Report.
7.14 2008 Annual Report of the Citizens Advisory Committee for the Charlottesville-Albemarle Public Defender Office.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|