1. Call to Order.
2. 3:00 p.m. - Joint Task Force on Affordable Housing (deferred from February 4, 2009).
3. 4:00 p.m. - Presentation: Resource Management Review.
4. 5:00 p.m. – Closed Meeting.
6. Call to Order.
7. Certify Closed Meeting.
8. Pledge of Allegiance.
9. Moment of Silence.
a. Robert R. Humphris – Albemarle County Service Authority.
11. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
12. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
13. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
14. PROJECT: SP-2008-052. Forest Lakes Office Park (Signs #96&103). PROPOSAL: Special use permit request for off-site parking and dumpster pad. ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: R15-Residential: compact, high-density residential (15du/acre). SECTION: 126.96.36.199 Stand alone parking and parking structures (reference 4.12, 5.1.41). (Added 11-7-84; Amended 2-5-03). COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Transitional in the Hollymead Community. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: Yes. LOCATION: Southeast corner at intersection of Timberwood Boulevard (SR 1721) and Worth Crossing (SR 1722). TAX MAP/PARCEL: Tax Map 46B4 Parcels 7B and 7C. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rivanna.
15. SP-2008-028. BB&T Crozet (Sign #37). PROPOSAL: Request for special use permit to allow for a drive-in window for a bank in accordance with Section 24.2.2 of the Zoning Ordinance which allows for drive-in windows serving or associated with permitted uses within HC [Highway Commercial] zoning. TAX MAP/PARCEL: Tax Map 56, Parcel 110 contains 6.189 acres, and is zoned HC, Highway Commercial and EC, Entrance Corridor. This site is located on the southern side of Rockfish Turnpike [State Route 250 West], approximately 1/2 mile east of the intersection with State Routes 240 and 635. This Comprehensive Plan designates this property as Urban Center [CT 5] in Crozet Community. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: White Hall.
16. CPA-2008-004. Economic Development Policy. PROPOSAL: Amend the Economic Development Policy section of the Albemarle County Comprehensive Plan to reflect updated data and make revisions to the goals, objectives and strategies of the plan.
17. Adjourn to February 25, 2008, 6:00 p.m.
13.1 Approval of Minutes: November 12, 2008.
13.2 Resolution to accept road(s) in Mountain Harvest Farm Subdivision into the State Secondary System of Highways.
13.3 Resolution to accept road(s) in Frays Grant Subdivision into the State Secondary System of Highways.
13.4 Resolution to accept road(s) in Hollymead Town Center into the State Secondary System of Highways.
13.5 Copy of the Albemarle County Service Authority’s Comprehensive Annual Financial Report for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2008 (on file in Clerk's office).
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|