1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
5. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
6. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
9:45 a.m. - Action Items
7. FY 2007-2008 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR).
8. Economic Opportunity Fund Guidelines.
9. Brownsville Elementary Addition and Renovation Reappropriation (deferred from January 14, 2009).
10:45 a.m. - Informational Items
10. 2008 Citizen Survey Final Report and Presentation, Overview by Lori Allshouse.
11. Joint Task Force on Affordable Housing.
12. Closed Session.
13. Certify Closed Session.
14. Boards and Commissions:
2:00 p.m. – Transportation Matters
15. a. VDOT Monthly Report.
b. Transportation Matters not Listed on the Agenda.
3:00 p.m. – Public Hearings:
16. PROJECT: SP-2008-042. Keswick Hall/Club (Signs #3&31). PROPOSED: Amend SP 2000-33 to allow modifications to the master plan related to the timing (phasing) of development: move 5 guest rooms from Phase I to Phase II; a larger spa moved from phase II to phase I; add two tennis courts and amend condition of approval to allow spa to be open to the public. ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: RA Rural Areas - agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre in development lots). EC Entrance Corridor - Overlay to protect properties of historic, architectural or cultural significance from visual impacts of development along routes of tourist access. SECTION: 10.2.2(2) Clubs, lodges, civic, patriotic, fraternal (reference 5.1.02) and SECTION 10.2.2 (27B) Restaurants and inns that are: Nonconforming uses, provided the restaurant or inn is served by existing water and sewerage systems having adequate capacity for both the existing and proposed uses and facilities without expansion of either system. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Rural Areas - preserve and protect agricultural, forestal, open space, and natural, historic and scenic resources/ density (.5 unit/ acre in development lots). ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: Yes. LOCATION: 701 Club Drive; east of Louisa Rd. (Rt. 22) at Hunt Club Dr. and east side the intersection of Hunt Club Dr. and Keswick Rd. (Rt. 731). TAX MAP/PARCEL: 80-8Z and TMP 80-09. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rivanna.
17. Discussion: Community Development Work Program.
18. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
19. Adjourn to February 11, 2009, 4:00 p.m.
6.1 Approval of Minutes: November 12, 2008.
6.2 ACE; Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services grant for easement acquisition.
6.3 Kenridge Phase I - Site Plan Bond Extension Request.
6.4 FY 2009 Appropriations.
6.5 Community Development Block Grant for Crozet Meadows.
6.6 Proffer Management - FY09/10 Second Quarter Cash Proffer Report.
6.7 FY09 Second Quarter Financial Report.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|